Subscribe to all new resources except skins.

Can I exclude skins, liveries, helmets from the new resources, when opening the new downloads?
There is a filter, I can search for cars only, tracks only.
But I think the query -skin -livery seem not to hide them from the list of new resources.

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS6 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS6 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time.Built a...
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Discover the new version of our state-of-the-art RennSport Cockpit and experience great improvements on essential features like stability or adjustability. They will significantly enhance your racing experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 999,00 Once you upgrade your rig to this...
800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
This triple monitor stand will help recreate an authentic racing environment and bring you closer to a pilot’s experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Features Mount up to 3 monitors of 27" and that weight up to 10 kg (per monitor) directly onto your cockpit Adjustable height...