Subaru WRX manual or are there better vehicles?

Well, on Sunday, I'm going with my mother and brother to buy a Mazda 3 sedan.

I may have to travel to Montgomery, which is a 45-minute drive or go all the way up to Birmingham, which is a couple of hours away.

My mom wants to know if it can be transferred to another dealership, but, I don't see it that way.

Cool Man! you buying new or used? The regular 3's are still really good cars, you'll like it.

Did you try asking the sales manager if they are willing to do a transfer from another dealership?

But hey if they don't, you'll at least get a decent feel for your new car by the time you get home:D:thumbsup:

Well, so far, we are most likely buying a 2012 Touring model with a 6-speed manual gearbox.

The total MSRP is US$19,495, but, it can be sold for a US$1500 off, but, we will have to pay a $300 transport fee bringing the total price to US$18,295.

I need to learn how to not get swindled by car salesmen because they are one of the three types of people I don't trust.

EDIT - We will get to purchase the car in Dothan, AL, which is 20 miles (32 km) away from Ozark.

I'm sold on this car even though I did not test drive it yet.

I purchased a 2012 Mazda 3 Touring for $17,600 with a lifetime warranty at a Mazda dealership in Birmingham.

My mom and I think we got a better deal.

Tomorrow, I'm going to get insurance for the car and the day after, my mother and I will head to the County Courthouse to acquire vehicle registration and a licence plate.

Pictures coming soon.

Along with the limited warranty, which is 5-year/36.000 mi (57936.384 km (****ing ****, America, why is metric system so hard for you guys?)) you can bring your car for maintenance, of course.

Pardon me! I misread. It is a lifetime powertrain warranty. I'm sure a number of people have that with their cars.

Along with the limited warranty, which is 5-year/36.000 mi (57936.384 km (****ing ****, America, why is metric system so hard for you guys?)) you can bring your car for maintenance, of course.

Pardon me! I misread. It is a lifetime powertrain warranty. I'm sure a number of people have that with their cars.

Nope, not all auto manufacturers offer a "Lifetime Powertrain Warranty"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years