Resource icon

Tracks Subaru test tracks - Bifuka proving ground (speed circuit, toge, etc...) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
TonyPanda submitted a new resource:

Subaru test tracks - Bifuka proving ground (speed circuit, toge, etc...) - Subaru test park

G'day, mates.

Latly i was working on one track, located in the north of Japan. Track, that far from being famous. This tracks is also far from motor-racing. BUT....it's kind of unique. Big test park of Subaru company, made for different types of road car testings.

And being Subaru Legacy owner, i would like to bring more Subaru stuff to virtual world.

What i did is took the track is remade this Proving ground to race track! (some imagination)

Some brief overview of...

Read more about this resource...

TonyPanda updated Subaru test tracks - Bifuka proving ground (speed circuit, toge, etc...) with a new update entry:

1.1 update, + new layout

Version 1.1 change log:

• added new layout (High speed extended circuit). 28 Ai, Cameras. Total length 5.8km. Bumpy road part. Be carefull. But really fun!
  • HIgh speed pit road now defines as Pit road.
  • New cameras added for standard high speed circuit and mountain toge by "racealot".
  • some shaders remade
Todo: Ai pit lane - dont know how fix it right now. Cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a great track but there are some issues. There is a lot of description of Ordos international raceway which this isn't, and the drag strip doesn't work because the models.ini is missing. A few of the layouts also have the trackmap from ordos international raceway too.

I also like the little treat you left us;)
Screenshot_ks_nissan_370z_gtsupreme_subaru_bifuka_test_course.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great track but there are some issues. There is a lot of description of Ordos international raceway which this isn't, and the drag strip doesn't work because the models.ini is missing. A few of the layouts also have the trackmap from ordos international raceway too.

I also like the little treat you left us;)View attachment 430043
hello, mate. oh, thats true. I have not mentioned in. I changed description from COntent Manager , and there it was all fine ) oops. Will fix to next update i f it will be. (Ordos was my old convertion...)

I never used map, so didnt pay attention to it. Really priblem is AI pit lane....thats an issue

yes, no drag, because thought its no very important because it is the same as other drags) probably will add it later

Last edited:
Hello, possible problem with Freeride layout pit boxes. I can't get the layout to work online, I have tried with several different amounts of cars, but it does not work. I get same error message I have gotten before with other tracks that have same problem

Hello, possible problem with Freeride layout pit boxes. I can't get the layout to work online, I have tried with several different amounts of cars, but it does not work. I get same error message I have gotten before with other tracks that have same problem
Hello. Yes, freeride layout does not suit for online. I didnt know it will be used for online) what is your server? i would like to participate.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%