Cars Subaru Mod Request

A friend and I worked for BMW. I was an assistant service manager, he was a technician. I went back to school for education and he was in an engineering internship. Over the years we've kept in touch, discussing cars, politics, and exercise. He eventually became an engineer for Ferrari but has always had a love for Subaru. He converted a fwd 110hp Subaru Impreza L into a Subaru Impreza GC STI. I am trying to replicate the car in Assetto Corsa to try to bait him into getting a PC Sim Set-up for VR so he can race with me lol. "Ryking's Ben Buttons Impreza" is the name I'd give it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the video of his transformation project but the name of the YouTube video is: "Subaru Impreza GC STI Transformation Project: "Ben Button" Walk-around and Drive"

Thanks,

Jay

Fun project!

Right now there are two Subaru mods in progress, a 2002 WRX wagon and my RL modified 2007 WRX. To the extent that any of my data is useful I'm happy to share it. Unfortunately I'm in the US and the GC chassis wasn't available here (in turbo form) so I really don't know much about those models at all. I'm very much a GD person via circumstance.

Fun project!

Right now there are two Subaru mods in progress, a 2002 WRX wagon and my RL modified 2007 WRX. To the extent that any of my data is useful I'm happy to share it. Unfortunately I'm in the US and the GC chassis wasn't available here (in turbo form) so I really don't know much about those models at all. I'm very much a GD person via circumstance.
Thank you for the response!

Can you tell more about the school you got back for BMW education and engineering internship? Have you convinced your Ferrari guy to get a PC Sim Set-up for VR and race?

Jessi domyessay
Automotive Engineer
He hasn’t built a sim racing set-up yet. As far as my education, my education is mostly in security, fitness and education. However, while working for BMW, I attended what I believe is called “BMW STEP,” which is BMW’s training program.
Can you tell more about the school you got back for BMW education and engineering internship? Have you convinced your Ferrari guy to get a PC Sim Set-up for VR and race?

Jessi domyessay
Automotive Engineer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back