Subaru Formula One Team

Skins Subaru Formula One Team 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

Subaru Formula One Team - Skine inspired by the late 90's Subaru WRC team

View attachment 295827
This is a special request by Jonathan Schneider and me having an unreleased Subaru inspired skin for f1 2017 I decided to put it to good use. This is a simple mod with the 90's Subaru sponsor paste on it.

Important
- Please read the included text for installation instruction.
- Create a back of the file on the folder library on the "read me txt"
- Will not...

Read more about this resource...

/
where did you get driver suit 3d model? please tell me (=
you can download this 3d model, https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2018-team-3d-files-for-photoshop.23821/open them in photoshop, on the 3D tab click export to daeor wavefront -obj. once extracted import the dae or obj file to keyshot then add texture. Ill try to creat a tutorial on my website at some point, i do have a full time job so a have limited free time and mostly i use them in making mods. But ill try.

so, you've extracted driver suit with 3dsimed, but how? I can open only vehicle erp files with 3dsimed
in 3dsimed, go to expand and use batch erp expand then you need to put your f1 2018 folder then a pop up screen will show asking you where you want the extracted file to be save. It will take sometime to extract all the file.
imahe_1.png

had no idea onwith the animation though.

in 3dsimed, go to expand and use batch erp expand then you need to put your f1 2018 folder then a pop up screen will show asking you where you want the extracted file to be save. It will take sometime to extract all the file.
View attachment 296403

had no idea onwith the animation though.
I can do that with EGO ERP Archiver as well but how do I import these models into 3ds max?

UPD: already found out how, thank you man
UPD2: can I export new model into the game?

Last edited:
in 3dsimed export the 3d file to fbx, then in 3dsmax chose import>link fbxyou can use the default settings when a window pops up then it will show the 3d model in 3dsmax

in 3dsimed export the 3d file to fbx, then in 3dsmax chose import>link fbxyou can use the default settings when a window pops up then it will show the 3d model in 3dsmax
can I pack all these files into the erp again? and can I for example replace hartley's head with kvyat's head with 3d model?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 106 13.9%