Sub €300 Sim Rig; been tearing my hair out.

Hey people! So for about a week now I have been looking all over for a sim seat setup, a rig I guess.

GT Omega Evo, Fanatec CSL and even the Playseat Challenge (The lawnchair of racing seats) are just a few examples that seem reasonable. Sadly, they all have their problems it seems. It’s either a bad seat, poor rigidity or lack of movement when it comes to pedal positioning and wheel position. The Fanatec seat seems to be the best despite seeming quite flimsy compared to the other two. I have watched tons of reviews on Youtube and I always end up where I started; Clueless as to what to do.

Can any owners help me? Any company I have missed? I have looked through this entire list too: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...gs-cockpits-pedals-wheels-master-list.239878/

// Holi

The seat really is a cheap Chinese affair with little support and quite flimsy in build, a decent seat should be on the top of anyone's list if they intend to spend serious time in it, I should take a leaf from my own book and have that new seat in already :p

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years