Suaber C32 By Pochochu

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say to me, that you have another version on a base(basis) original.
But only one(only) difference with all the former(old) post and the abolition(deletion) of a logo. You always use my work. Nevertheless, me your proposed my help(assistant).

You takes me for an idiot. The worst it is because kept silent tells me to have made him(it) within one hour

You say to me, that you have another version on a base(basis) original.
But only one(only) difference with all the former(old) post and the abolition(deletion) of a logo. You always use my work. Nevertheless, me your proposed my help(assistant).

You takes me for an idiot. The worst it is because kept silent tells me to have made him(it) within one hour
No, that's not true

This is one of the reasons I hate modding.

It is the true, it is really painful even, if I have to begin like that with your files on f1 2010:redface:

The worst it is because he(it) takes me for an idiot, and I is him(her) to propose my help(assistant) to improve.

As, I already have to indicate after a long break, me returns my it also depends member(limb).

Unfortunately, there's always some rather inconvenient members around who obviously do not understand the term "Copyright Infringement".

Sadly, these negative examples of the community often seem to represent the community to an extent that doesn't fit the facts of the case. There's a lot of people around here really respecting your work, warok, as well as the work of any other modder, but some people just don't get it.

It is the true, it is really painful even, if I have to begin like that with your files on f1 2010:redface:

The worst it is because he(it) takes me for an idiot, and I is him(her) to propose my help(assistant) to improve.

As, I already have to indicate after a long break, me returns my it also depends member(limb).

C'est chiant j'avou Warok, mais faudrait peut-être limité l'aide a donné au membre et peut etre meme evité de partager des fichier avant leur sorti. Du moin jusqu'à present je m'en sort pas si pire pour ce qui est du vol du travaille fait

I can't understood, why some people not respect others work and the rules of this community !:thumbsdown:
Some Modders leave this forum thats why! All of these great mods are free for everyone.What to hell is matter with all of these guys ?:devilish:

Respect the work - Respect the rules ! Do not steal others work !
Or we all buy the modifications on STEAM in future !
Sorry!!!

C'est chiant j'avou Warok, mais faudrait peut-être limité l'aide a donné au membre et peut etre meme evité de partager des fichier avant leur sorti. Du moin jusqu'à present je m'en sort pas si pire pour ce qui est du vol du travaille fait
il a utiliser mon fichier de la sauber C31.
Aileron avant identique et de même pour la plus par des sponsors. Il a juste utilisez l'outil remplissage
----
he use my file sauber the C31.
Front wing similar and even more for by sponsors. He just use the fill tool

OK that's enough ....... thread closed.

The OP has removed the original post, which I haven't seen.

Once again adrian pozuelo ruiz please ensure you have the permission of the modder to use his files in your release. You are totally safe if you use the original game files as your base.

I've explained it often enough: posts have to be made in English. Due to this the next time I'm seeing a non-english post it'll result in an infraction.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline