Stutters without frame drop since last CSP

Hi, since i installed the latest CSP 1.76 preview 134 (now 136, still same problem) I'm having micro frame stutters but FPS remains normal, meaning that in afterburner the average FPS are stable while having the stutters. What can be causing this? I already tested with other games such as RDR2 and it doesn't happen.
My specs:
6900xt, 3600x, 16gb ram@3200mhz

Also in afterburner both my CPU and GPU show low % of usage and normal temps.

Halp?

Patreon releases are not stable releases, they are test versions of CSP for subscribers to evaluate and report any issues back to x4fab so he can address them. And there are always issues as they are development versions. So mention it on the Patreon page and rollback to a version you were happy with.

Patreon releases are not stable releases, they are test versions of CSP for subscribers to evaluate and report any issues back to x4fab so he can address them. And there are always issues as they are development versions. So mention it on the Patreon page and rollback to a version you were happy with.
The "problem" is - these are the only versions with rain available. So if one can`t do without rain, he must stay with those patreon versions.

For me the new 1.76 (134) is working fine, even with worse hardware (r2700x, gf2070S).
But i don`t like the fact the exhaust smoke is completly gone, and the "new flames" are still not working either since v. 1.73

ps: I miss a overall discussion threadt about CSP here on RD.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back