Stuttering and Race Time Scale option set in online server?

I have implemented every setting and tweak to totally eliminate stuttering in every car and every track and the game runs smooth as butter except for some online servers where the stuttering is horrible. My FPS stays right at 75 where I have it capped in Nvidia Inspector when the stuttering happens in online server.

I can go offline with same car and track and it's smooth as can be. The only thing I can figure is the person that setup the server has "Race Time Scale" enabled and set to something other than none.

Having the time scale enabled on my system is the biggest cause of stutter with all cars so I leave it disabled.

Am I correct in assuming my stutter issues in some online servers is due to the server admin having Race Time Scale enabled? Other servers with same car track combo are very smooth.

Yes, I think that can be a factor with time scale set on the server. Doesn't matter how you have it set on your computer; if you are in a server with time scale on then it'll have time scale.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%