Stutter or slowdown

My pc runs with fairly high framerate (120-160) but still gets slowdown or stutter, I have turned down alot of settings to try to get a smooth framrate, in Assetto corsa its very smooth with Video sync enabled, in Raceroom this appears to make no difference allthough it appears a steady frame rate, it just appears to be a random but fairly frequant stutter?
PC SPECS i5 2500k (not over clocked) GTX 1070, 8gb ram..Playing at 4K on 4k TV.

I'm having a similar problem? I have high framerates, but stutter still exists on a very consistent basis. It happens every 1.5 seconds or so. I've adjusted all my settings, what is happening?

link to a short video of what's happening. Ignore the audio, it just cuts in and out because I was chatting with someone else, and the chat was attenuating the game volume when speech was detected.
Yours looks alittle worse than mine:(

I haven't played R3E in a while but recently got a new PC and decided to get it installed and give it a go and I'm noticing the same slight stuttering. It's slight but persistent and consistent, just enough to bother me. My new PC (specs in sig) can run AC across three screens at pretty much max settings so I would have thought it would handle R3E fine. I tried the Auto and High settings for graphics and both have the slight stutter, hopefully there's some solution for this that doesn't involve vsync.

Thanks for the reply, Where would I find this setting?

@oldgamergazza , It's in the nVidia Control Panel, under 'Manage 3D settings'.

uc

This may sound really daft but check your hdmi cable! Had the same problem and sent my Pc off for repair as it was every game. Replaced my 970 with a 1060 still not right. Got new ram still not right... Then I lost all picture... Check my hdmi cable going into my TV and it was slightly loose... Problem solved no stuttering on any game!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back