Stupid question

I race AMS2 and the telemetry signal to my buttkicker feels great whereas with Assetto Corsa it's weaker and less defined - still good though but not as good AMS2. I've tweaked the settings etc in Simhub and tried both default and tweaked settings but still AMS2 seems to give me a much higher level of feedback through the Buttkicker.

Is there a setting I'm missing in AC deep within the files or is there a mod that improves this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bad choice of thread title ... that's surely the main reason why you don't get any answer.
No buttkicker in my case, sorry for not being able to help you ....
... maybe someone might help if the word " buttkicker " appears in the thread title.

Last edited:
I've tweaked the settings etc in Simhub
SimHub supports separate default ShakeIt profiles per game.
You did not mention which telemetry signals are being used...
You could be getting confusion from SimHub's so-called Automatic calibration:
  • Click Edit profile at upper left of ShakeIt Effects Profile
  • In PROFILE PROPERTIES, try sliding calibration slider fully left
  • If setting separate profiles for AMS2 and AC, then enabling Include output settings in this profile would help independently tweaking them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.

I use the same profile for both AC and AMS2 but in the first instance it was tuned for AC and tuned to what the most I could get out of it without red light clipping and piston slap; it feels best i've ever had for AC.

But when i used the same AC profile for AMS2 I was like good lord this is much much better again - alot better. If I hadn't tried it with AMS2 I wouldn't have known any better.

But taken note of your advice (thanks) as I couldn't figure out you could do separate files for different sims - hoping they automatically load with the sim' or maybe it has to be manually done.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back