Resource icon

Cameras Stunning / True to Life Cockpit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can name your videos as you like, it's just that I did spend quite a lot of time getting the cameras as accurate as possible and you're like "I think I'll move it a bit forward and maybe down" hard to explain what I actually mean so never mind :O_o::)
I believe i do know what you mean but also i do know what camera angle i prefer so i adjust it to suit my taste so i have a real life camera mod with my preferable camera position.
Just tell me if you actually not allow me to modified your mod so i wont use it. Simple.

You will use it anyway :) just modify all cars the same way like - 2cm forward and 1 down to keep the mod consistent from car to car otherwise half of my work will go to waste.

You will use it anyway :) just modify all cars the same way like - 2cm forward and 1 down to keep the mod consistent from car to car otherwise half of my work will go to waste.
Ok. I can see you really dont like your mod being modify, sorry for that. I wont use it then. No hurt feeling :cool:

Seriously ? Do what you want with it, I just feel like you'll lose some of the goodness this mod provides if you'll start changing stuff in it.

I have a idea.......
Get them to design a steering wheel that has pressure pads on the wheel so the harder you squeeze the more your head turns.
Now that would be something worth investing in

I have a idea.......
Get them to design a steering wheel that has pressure pads on the wheel so the harder you squeeze the more your head turns.
Now that would be something worth investing in

You know that there's TrackIR and a cheap version of it called FreeTrack ? ;)

You know that there's TrackIR and a cheap version of it called FreeTrack ? ;)

Yeah I don't like that it tracks your head,
that would require me to compensate with my eyes as I turn my head.
I honestly don't get that idea with FreeTrack.
I want to look right I have to turn my head right but then I would have to turn my eyes left as I go around a right handed turn.

I want to look right I have to turn my head right but then I would have to turn my eyes left as I go around a right handed turn.

Yeah it probably is a bit of a struggle but you can adjust the ratios, slight move of the head like 1 degree can be translated into 20 degrees in the game for example so you know, you won't notice your self moving the eyes but that would require to keep the head totally still when going forward. I haven't tried it yet so can't really tell what's it like.

Yeah it probably is a bit of a struggle but you can adjust the ratios, slight move of the head like 1 degree can be translated into 20 degrees in the game for example so you know, you won't notice your self moving the eyes but that would require to keep the head totally still when going forward. I haven't tried it yet so can't really tell what's it like.

I still think pressure grips on a steering wheel would be better.
It can be done easy and the payoff would be huge.

Coming upto a right turn gentle squeeze your right hand 20 meters before you turn the wheel, Hear looks to apex.
I honestly think that's the way forward myself but its all about taste I suppose.

Na having to play with your head dead still would cause neck pain over time.

Cant see myself looking like a andorian as I play
Shran2.jpg

I still think pressure grips on a steering wheel would be better.

You may be right but an active one like in S2U is even better then that. :)
We just have to occupy threads like "F1 2014 wishlist" saying "We want active look to apex" :D

Talking bout game enhancing hardware... You've seen this right ?

One day :D

Last edited:
We just have to occupy threads like "F1 2014 wishlist" saying "We want active look to apex" :D

Its something I would have to control myself,
Having it active means its scripted and that takes away what were trying to do.

Shran2.jpg

Talking bout game enhancing hardware... You've seen this right ?

One day :D

Ah yeah seen this that's just pure awesomeness.

Its something I would have to control myself,
Having it active means its scripted and that takes away what were trying to do.

It didn't really bother me doing the S2U mod, it's just there, and because it's unmodable it's one less thing to worry about really.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back