Resource icon

Misc Stunning Singapore Day to Night Race 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winner submitted a new resource:

Stunning Singapore Day to Night Race - Race from day to night

Now race from day till night with stunning sunset view.
Make backups before replacing the files. Visual mod so will not corrupt saved games.
If you stay long enough in practices, you can see sunset too.
Use my "killing the flickering bugs" mod if you have flickering problem.

View attachment 44473 View attachment 44474 View attachment 44475 View attachment 44476 View attachment 44477 View attachment 44478 View attachment 44479...

Read more about this resource...

wow impressive work!

I wonder, does this mean it's possible to change the time of day for Abu Dhabi?

because the sun position for race start is too high.

Omg, that's totally genius xD Its also very realistic since the FP's at Singapore are also in daylight.

It would be even more fun if you can do this for Abu Dhabi as well, or at least some new lighting. I don't have the feeling that the lights from the stand actually lighting up the track :s Same goes for the big lights around the track :s

Last edited:
wtf! very nice dude !!!! So is Q3 at night or day :)?

I have a Request to u :b I love Monaco and well xD i love to race in the dark so can u make this too for Monaco? Would be AWESOME!

Fantastic! This works in career mode I take it? Does it only work for 100% races, or is the process scaled for 50%?

As it gets darker, track temps would drop, is this modelled in the game?

I'd like to know too if the time gets scaled for 50% races. Very cool work indeed.
Questions I have:
- If you enable the overcast weather parameter in the tod.xml file, is the effect lost? Or do you still get some orange peeking through the clouds?

- How did you open the tod.dat file?

This mod works for multiplayer races?(doesn't influence on the weather and performance?)

You can make the same effect for races of 25% duration? (another version: One for 100% races distance and other for 25% or 50% races).

Also, In the following circuits you could make the race end up right at sunset (not night) such as in real GP's?:

Melbourne, Sepang, Shangai, Suzuka, Korea, India. (in these circuits the GP's start at 16h00-17h00 and just end the race at 18h00-19h00).

Thank You.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%