rF2 Studio 397 LMP3 @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Sat 21Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That's unfortunate. This wheel is well known for its temper, but commit suicide because you order its replacement? :D Let's hope the new one will be there soon!
From prior experience, Fanatec don't possess the fastest warehouse staff.... :(
Shame, the only reason I renewed my premium and came out to play on a weeknight was because I had some time off work, it's going to be over by the time the new one arrives :laugh:

Stephen I am very sorry but will have to pull out, just like I had to pull out of the GTE's last night ...still not got in running in VR ..well its running now, but frame rate is very poor, so basically searching for info. Fingers crossed should have it setup later this evening. Good luck all and see you soon.

sign me up please :)

sign me up
You're in :thumbsup:
Stephen I am very sorry but will have to pull out, just like I had to pull out of the GTE's last night ...still not got in running in VR ..well its running now, but frame rate is very poor, so basically searching for info. Fingers crossed should have it setup later this evening. Good luck all and see you soon.
No worries Craig, hopefully see you soon :thumbsup:

Took a while to get the car somewhat fast, but had to make it more lose then I would like to.

Started from p2 but race-setup ended up beeing a bit too tail happy over time. Still almost made it without loosing it when closely approaching the leader, but the tail finally came around in dirty air and that was it. Still finished in p2 though with no real damage because Pauli had to pit at some point. Well done guys ;)

Car was more a drift-car then a LMP, but I still had some decent fun today :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back