rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Silverstone - Fri 05Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry, Daiman, I will have to skip tonights event. I am just too knackered to do any safe racing after having worked long days all week moving our store to a new spot in the mall.

Will try to join you in a few weeks, when the moving is properly done :)
NOOO! Not you as well Roy! :cry: Not to worry mate. I hope you get a chance to rest this weekend. We shall see you again next time. :) I have removed you from the list.

Safe to say I won't be joining you tonight, won't get home in time for the race. Apologies once again, I was looking forward to this :(

Well, crap. My time conversion was an hour off, was looking forward to this race, too. RF2 sure does look good with those new endurance cars, though! Hopefully we'll have some more enduro soon and I'll get better adjusted.

Sorry to quit out early - suffering bad pain in my feet. Catch you all on another Friday.

Edit: Also sorry to whoever I had that bump with at T1, not sure whether I slowed down too much and surprised you by still being sat on the apex, or if it was just a miscommunication.

Last edited:
That was tough- spun while leading in a weird way that has never happened before, but Andy was way too quick tonight anyway. Had another couple of spins and a stop and go for cutting (caused by a half-spin annoyingly!) so to be 30 or so seconds off the lead by the end wasn't a bad effort.

This was my second race with these P2's and i think i'm learning a bit about setup now, but i'm still rusty as hell in traffic, misjudging GT cars on more than one occasion. We all faced forwards in the end luckily! Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers all, looking forward to more!

That was tough- spun while leading in a weird way that has never happened before, but Andy was way too quick tonight anyway. Had another couple of spins and a stop and go for cutting (caused by a half-spin annoyingly!) so to be 30 or so seconds off the lead by the end wasn't a bad effort.

This was my second race with these P2's and i think i'm learning a bit about setup now, but i'm still rusty as hell in traffic, misjudging GT cars on more than one occasion. We all faced forwards in the end luckily! Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers all, looking forward to more!
Hehe I feel you! I took 3 penalties tonight. Gonna investigate why... Guess we could've fought for second place then. I was slower than you but luckily didn't spin once :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back