rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Silverstone - Fri 05Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
If possible, change me to "maybe" and feel free to give my spot to anyone if needed unless I confirm I will make it. If not possible, then just sign me out.

Sorry.

Am getting package not available when trying to connect to the server @Daiman Patel
Have you installed all of the cars and the track? You can either subscribe to Silverstone in the Steam Workshop, or download it directly from the opening post before installing it manually. Ensure that all of the required component versions are correct:
  • Silverstone - 1.86
  • Oreca 07 LMP2 - 1.41
  • BMW M8 GTE - 1.27
  • Corvette C7.R - 1.49
  • Porsche 911 RSR - 1.49
You can verify the versions by looking at the 'Content Manager', via the rFactor 2 Launcher. If any of the resources are out of date then unsubscribe and resubscribe to them in the Steam Workshop. To view the cars from the Endurance Pack in the Workshop go to your Steam inventory, select the rFactor 2 tab, find and select the relevant car, and click the 'View Workshop Item' button.

If you still have no joy then download the server mod from here, before installing it manually via the 'Content Manager'. This will also allow you to verify that all of your installed components are correct, and are the required versions to access the server.

I hope this helps! :)

Remove me please @Daiman Patel ..I appreciate what you was doing for me :thumbsup:
Awww man, I'm sorry that you will not be able to join us mate. :( I shall remove you from the list. Hopefully we'll see you again next time! :thumbsup:

And it's not a problem at all! :D I'm always more than happy to put people down as a "maybe" if they are unsure about their availability.

Sorry, Daiman, I will have to skip tonights event. I am just too knackered to do any safe racing after having worked long days all week moving our store to a new spot in the mall.

Will try to join you in a few weeks, when the moving is properly done :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%