rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Sao Paulo - Fri 26Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Put me on the list with a LMP2 please. Not sure if I'm not gonna be too sick for this (or the event being 'too sic!' for me lol), but I'd like to take a spot for now :)

@Daiman Patel
The current track is OK, but it's not DX11 optimized.
For me, as a VR user, the way the advertisement boards reflect sunlight is really bad.
If I don't find the settings that will allow me to drive comfortably, I will have to withdraw from the race.
Sorry.

Have you got pp turned off? I'm VR and it seems alright.

Let me.know if I can send you my full settings.
I have Post Effects switched to off for this one. Which, in Oculus, creates this weir thing where the boards are rendered differently for left and right eye, super annoying.
But if you have any suggestions, anything that can help will be much appreciated.

@Daiman Patel
The current track is OK, but it's not DX11 optimized.
For me, as a VR user, the way the advertisement boards reflect sunlight is really bad.
If I don't find the settings that will allow me to drive comfortably, I will have to withdraw from the race.
Sorry.
It's fine, I understand. I am terribly sorry about all of these issues. Unfortunately every version of Road America that we have available for our events is exhibiting problems, in one way or another, so we will have to put the use of this circuit on hold for future events, at least until one of the versions has been fixed. In the meantime I hope you manage to find a solution before tonight's race.

I have Post Effects switched to off for this one. Which, in Oculus, creates this weir thing where the boards are rendered differently for left and right eye, super annoying.
But if you have any suggestions, anything that can help will be much appreciated.
OTT
upload_2018-10-26_18-18-19.png

Launcher
upload_2018-10-26_18-18-58.png

In Game
upload_2018-10-26_18-20-50.png

and yeah I run everything quite low, constant 90fps is definitely a must for me, can't stand ASW.

In please (P2)
sign me up , please, BMW GTE
You are both on the list! :thumbsup:

Drop me back to a maybe, please, I'm unwell and might not be able to make it.
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. :( There's definitely something going round at the moment - I was feverish a couple of weeks ago, and am not feeling great myself today either. :whistling: Hopefully we'll still see you online later. :rolleyes:

Okay see what you mean now, during the day I didn't notice it. At night definitely messes with your eyes a bit. Livable but yeah... Should still be a good race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%