rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Sao Paulo - Fri 26Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is now unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:

@Daiman Patel
Just a quick question regarding the track. What version are we using, as the download file says 1.03 version, while those from the Steam Workshop (there are three) are 1.42, or 1.40 or 1.10.
Do we need to download it and install separately for this race?
Asking cause I cannot connect as it stands right now.

EDIT:
Got it to the track, but there's more problems though.
1. There are some super sketchy track limits, especially if you're going main straight, your lap can be invalidated randomly.
2. Another thing is the hole in the track mesh inside the T7 (exactly on the exit of this long right-hander)
3. Some drivers are invisible on the track, and they cannot see me also. We were able to race but didn't see each other, as if the car was not present at all, although their lap times were recorded properly.

Can that be investigated before Friday? I have recorded a session that can be seen on my Twitch channel with all these anomalies happening.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back