rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Sat 18Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oh dear, what a disaster! Locked up at turn 1 first lap trying to avoid hitting the car in front. Span across the track, got hit by car behind and got aero damage. 2 laps later bumped the car in front which spun me into the wall. More aero damage. Next lap couldn't slow the car because of the damage and cut the 1st chicane completely - received stop-go penalty. Served it - but had another one to serve. Served that but had another one. Served that but had another one. The pit menu said I has 30 laps of stop-go penalties! Wanted to finish the race but seemed I had endless stop-go penalties to serve. Retired. Oh well, can only get better. Thanks all.

I was worried about the track cut that is very senseless in T1 but I didnt get a single warning in the whole race lol
Had a nice chase with Antonio early race, but I went a bit too hard on a curb and the car became an airplane lol then I lost contact with him. Kinda fun car tho, just wish the rear brakes would cool more

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't on the grid.
I had some problems I am hoping you will be kind enough to support me with some advice. I haven't raced any sim in about ten weeks the last one being club race at bathurst in enduracers. (I robert Kubica my right hand and needed surgery).
Last night my Rfactor started to flicker slow down ect about 20 mins into practice. I went offline and it did the same. I am wondering if there has been an update for Windows or rf2 that would effect this? I tried all night to find a fix? My pc is more than enough I used to enjoy high settings and no fps drop at all.
And wow I am off the pace after my break I was seeing 1.34 times and I was stuck at 1.37 with 0 downforce!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back