rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Fri 17Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
For a more official explanation and clarification on how these stack up, I went to refresh my memory and found the blog where it was explained.
In-car traction control
rFactor 2 already featured “driving aids” that provided both traction control and anti-lock brakes, but like all driving aids they are global for all cars in a session. Especially in multi-class racing, and this pack is a good example, it is common to have different classes that might or might not have traction control available. Therefore we decided to add the option for specific cars to feature traction control (and anti-lock brakes) as part of the car, completely separate from any “aids” settings. On top of that, we can configure the exact number of “levels” the real cars have and decide if you can adjust those levels in-car or just in the garage as part of your setup, and even if you can turn it off or not, as some cars have such aids built-in and you can’t even disable them.

For this pack, traction control is available only on the LMP2 and GTE cars, and there are a couple of things you need to know to set it up. First of all, as this is a system that is separate from the driving aids, to make in-car adjustments you need to go to your controller settings and map the following four new keys:
For the pics, more details and the source:
https://www.studio-397.com/2018/06/endurance-pack/

I have to sign out guys.
I am sorry to hear that mate. We hope that you will be back again next week. :thumbsup: I shall remove you from the list.

@Simon Marshall, I have moved you up the list! :)

Sing me up as a reserve:)
You have been added as a reserve entry. As I have said to the others, turn up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees. ;)

I got an engagement, sing me out.
OK, no worries mate. Hopefully we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup: I shall remove you from the list.

@Daniel Nieto, you have been moved up the list! :)

Sign me in pls!
I have had to add you to the reserves list for the time being. I will let you know if and when a space becomes available, and recommend that you turn up tonight in case there are any last minute absentees. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%