rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Fri 17Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You're both on the list :thumbsup:
Thank you for updating the list mate! :)

ah, looks like I just missed out. Can I be added to a reserve list in case anyone drops out?
There is usually more grid spots added Oli so for now I've added you to the list, if there aren't enough spots I'm sure @Daiman Patel will add you to the reserves :thumbsup:
If there's room I'll be there - how many grid spots does this track have?
Unfortunately the number of driver slots is limited to 30 for this race because this is the maximum number of garage spaces at this circuit. Therefore I have had to add both of you to the reserves list for now - sorry about this. :unsure: If a spot becomes available then I shall move you up the list. And I would still recommend that you turn up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees. :thumbsup:

Hey!
Today I noticed on the server the "traction control" isn't allowed regardless of whether in real life is allowed. But the "auto shifting" is allowed (on the server)... is this ok? :p

Sorry! My bad!
Also noticed the server setting doesn't affect the cars TCS setting! Sorry...I owe You a beer Daiman :D

Last edited:
Hey!
Today I noticed on the server the "traction control" isn't allowed regardless of whether in real life is allowed. But the "auto shifting" is allowed (on the server)... is this ok? :p
Things are a bit confusing in rF2 regarding TT and ABS. There's two types of both. You have driver aids called TC and ABS.

And in the recent years they've finally added TC and ABS like they have in race cars. In-car TC and ABS is always working regardless of what the driving aids are set to.

@Daiman Patel can answer the auto-shift question better than I can. But I think it's enabled just in case for those that don't want to or can't shift manually.

Hey!
Traction control is allowed - you have to use the new "in-car" system, which allows you to set the traction control level specifically for the car, as part of the setup; this is not controlled by the "old" server setting, which is a "driving aid". If you go into the Garage menu, under one of the sub-sections you will see a setting for 'traction control', and this can also be adjusted while driving the car if you bind keys to increase and decrease the level. The new "in-car" system allows only those cars with traction control to use traction control, without enabling the "driving aid" for the all of the cars (even those without traction control in reality) on the server. :thumbsup: I hope that makes sense... :whistling:

EDIT: @Tero Dahlberg & @Balazs Floszmann, you both beat me to it! :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years