rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Fri 17Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is currently unavailable therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The resources required for this event, alongside links for acquiring these components, can be found in the opening post of this thread and below:

You're welcome! On the top of my head I wasn't aware of which Monza versions are in the Workshop but did a quick search and looked like it would be "better" and of "legal" origin. I'll leave the final checking etc for you though :p
I was speaking to @Stephen Gibb last week, and we were trying to decide which tracks to use for our upcoming club events. I said to him, "it's a shame that we do not have a legal version of Spa and Monza available..." :whistling: Nevertheless, like you, I searched the Workshop, not knowing what was available, and a couple of results popped up. I immediately discounted the one by RaceRfactor... (that will teach me for judging a book by its cover...) :giggle: But, much to my surprise, the other one was a conversion of the original track developed by ISI for rFactor 1, which is why I had initially selected this version. However, thank you once again for pointing out that the RaceRfactor version is also based on the original developed by ISI! :thumbsup: It looks good and legit enough in my opinion, so this is the version of the track that shall be used for both the Friday and Saturday night events. ;)

I was speaking to @Stephen Gibb last week, and we were trying to decide which tracks to use for our upcoming club events. I said to him, "it's a shame that we do not have a legal version of Spa and Monza available..." :whistling: Nevertheless, like you, I searched the Workshop, not knowing what was available, and a couple of results popped up. I immediately discounted the one by RaceRfactor... (that will teach me for judging a book by its cover...) :giggle: But, much to my surprise, the other one was a conversion of the original track developed by ISI for rFactor 1, which is why I had initially selected this version. However, thank you once again for pointing out that the RaceRfactor version is also based on the original developed by ISI! :thumbsup: It looks good and legit enough in my opinion, so this is the version of the track that shall be used for both the Friday and Saturday night events. ;)
:roflmao: I thought it was the RaceRfactor version you picked that was one I meant us to use anyway, very nice version :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%