rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Fri 17Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
View attachment 263826

All 3 cars - Porsche 911 RSR, BMW M8 GTE, and Corvette C7.R - must be purchased to participate in this event.

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server will be available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTE
Cars: Endurance Pack by Studio 397 (Steam) - only GTE cars will be available on the night
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Start Type: Rolling (+ Formation Lap)
Maximum Number of Cars: TBC

Practice: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT (15 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:45 (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 GMT (Formation Lap + 45 minutes)

CHOOSE YOUR CAR ON THE NIGHT!
All GTE cars will be available for selection. Feel free to switch between cars during the practice session, but please avoid switching between races - your qualifying position will not be restored.

Entry List
  1. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Daiman Patel[/COLOR] - Porsche 911 RSR
  2. Tero Dahlberg - Porsche 911 RSR
  3. Miguel Muñiz - Porsche 911 RSR
  4. jimortality
  5. jego
  6. Roy Magnes
  7. Balazs Floszmann - BMW M8 GTE
  8. BloodySalmonMan - Porsche 911 RSR
  9. serge07
  10. Driver Slot
  11. Driver Slot
  12. Driver Slot
  13. Driver Slot
  14. Driver Slot
  15. Driver Slot
  16. Driver Slot
  17. Driver Slot
  18. Driver Slot
  19. Driver Slot
  20. Driver Slot
  21. Driver Slot
  22. Driver Slot
  23. Driver Slot
  24. Driver Slot
  25. Driver Slot
  26. Driver Slot
  27. Driver Slot
  28. Driver Slot
  29. Driver Slot
  30. Driver Slot
utp: 22 DP

SERVER WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
Sign me Up with Porsche pls

This one probably has more up to date features and in general is closer to current rF2 standards. Also based on ISI's rF1 version.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755839736
Ah yes, cheers for bringing this to my attention! :rolleyes: I was not aware that the RaceRfactor version is also based on the original track by ISI - I assumed that it was a conversion from an unknown source - nor that it is more up-to-date than the version to which I have provided the link. :redface: To be completely honest, I did not even check because a number of other RaceRfactor tracks seem to be from an unspecified origin. :whistling: Given that we do know where this track comes from, however, I think it will be the version that we shall to use for the event. ;) Thanks again mate! :D

Ah yes, cheers for bringing this to my attention! :rolleyes: I was not aware that the RaceRfactor version is also based on the original track by ISI - I assumed that it was a conversion from an unknown source - nor that it is more up-to-date than the version to which I have provided the link. :redface: To be completely honest, I did not even check because a number of other RaceRfactor tracks seem to be from an unspecified origin. :whistling: Given that we do know where this track comes from, however, I think it will be the version that we shall to use for the event. ;) Thanks again mate! :D
You're welcome! On the top of my head I wasn't aware of which Monza versions are in the Workshop but did a quick search and looked like it would be "better" and of "legal" origin. I'll leave the final checking etc for you though :p

You're welcome! On the top of my head I wasn't aware of which Monza versions are in the Workshop but did a quick search and looked like it would be "better" and of "legal" origin. I'll leave the final checking etc for you though :p
The Racerfactor version is slower but more realistic i think. The other one doesnt have the sausage kerbs in the first chicane or the 2nd chicane. Laptimes compared to real life was closer on the racerfactor one :)

Sign me up please in the 911
Sign me up please
Sign me up please. :thumbsup:
Sure i'm up for some Monza!
Sign me up! :)
I have added all of you to the list! :D

Edit. Might leave it actually, will see closer to the race. :thumbsup:
Are you sure mate? I can pop you down as a "maybe", if you like. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%