rF2 Studio 397 GT3 @ Adelaide - Sat 27Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Crazy race. Glad to finally get behind the wheel again. P3 on the grid was totally unexpected. After the leading 2 pulled away, I made my car as wide as possible and it kept most behind. P2 spun, but that put me up into 2nd myself. I then got passed and dropped back to P3. P2 then spun aswell, so back I was in 2nd. Holding there for 20 laps until unfortunately my game froze. A quick restart, and 2 laps down to finish P9. Just happy to finish, but a little frustrated it wasnt a podium, which I know I could have achieved without the game crash.

Well done to all the podiums, and finishes. A strangely high number of DNF's unfortunately. I will hopefully join another one of these races soon.

This was a weird race. I've qualified last and almost thought about bailing out as everything felt off. But then during the race, something clicked and I was feeling pretty good about my driving, a rare thing for sure. Coupled with the amount of DNF's and a bit of luck dodging the crashes, I was even at P4 for a while. Unfortunately, near the end of the race, it unclicked again ;) But still, I had way more fun than I thought I would after the qualification ended.

Thanks for the race :)

(BTW, I don't really mind all that much, but I think most people were driving beyond track limits on the back straight as I believe the yellow line is where the edge of the track is, not at the barrier. At least everywhere else on the track the track limits are marked with the yellow line, so I assume that's why it is there as well. But again, not really complaining, just a note.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back