F1 2012 Stuck on loading screen

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I could use some help I did a search but nothing came up.

I had a race in Belgium I won but after the race the screen kept loading and loading it does it as well after the qualifications. It doesn't crash it just keeps loading and I am forced to shut it down, what could this be I never had this before and yup my game is modded and I haven't had this problem since yesterday everything was fine with the game.

I am running windows 8 on a Dell Inspirion 17R
processor-Intel Core I7 3630QM @2.40GHZ
Memory-8GB
Graphics-Nivdia Geforce GT 650M

I appreciate any help

Verifying your game WILL remove your mods. So be aware of that.

However, when you are having problems such as this, the first thing you should do is remove all mods and retest the game.

Verifying will automatically download any broken, missing, or modded files leaving you with a standard fully patched game.

Right Click on F1 2012 > Properties > Local Files Tab

steamverify.jpg

Did you recently install mods that could have effected the front end of the game?

I had something similar to this once where I installed an interior mod for the Ferrari, but accidentally put it in the wrong folder.
Then when I went to test it, it wouldn't load. It just got stuck on the loading screen... Forever loading.

If you have installed any mods recently, try uninstalling them and then seeing if it helps.

I really don't recommend doing the whole "verify integrity" because it just erases everything. No need for that unless the game becomes completely corrupted and unplayable.

All I installed was the Renault mod for HRT and it's working like it should, I also modded the database to have Nick Heidfield as the number 1 driver instead of De La Rosa. And I know about the manager but I have only 3 mods installed so I never bothered to grab it but thanks anyways Graham for reminding me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back