stuck at 35-40 fps, even with minimized graphics

I have a 10th gen core i5 processor but i don't know what's happening. I even turned off a lot of custom shader patch's features and minimized the world details. I only play on low grahpic mod maps with very little things but still I have bad fps.
By the way when I look back the framrate goes up like crazy to 60-70 fps but when I go back to normal camera it drops fast.

What should I dp? My pc is new

Last edited:
are you playing in 4k? Try reducing resolution. For me going from 1080 to 4k is worth a massive frame drop (from over 120fps to about 55fps.)

At a lower res you should be able to dial the settings back up for better visuals. If you're already at 1080 idk what to say. Check / reinstall gpu drivers - check gpu settings in it's control panel. make sure you're using the correct resolution and refresh rate for your monitor or tv screen.

check your apps.

Try to first disabling all apps with unchecking everything at AC launcher or with moving every app from

\assettocorsa\apps\python\

to

assettocorsa\apps\python-off folder

and enabling one by one.

We need more info.
Gpu, monitor, which i5, Screenshot of your settings (to get them small enough to upload here, use windows snipping tool and save the image as jpeg).
It would also be useful to know your graphics card load.
Download openhardwaremonitor, run it, enable the plot and select the checkbox next to the load of your gpu.
We don't need the cpu load, just the gpu :thumbsup:
Best would be a Screenshot of the load while driving/when the fps drop.

I tried running Eve Online (low demand game) with integrated graphics on my 9900k to test it out. I had to put the games settings all on low to get it to run smooth.

Integrated graphics are really just for work based tasks eg. MS Office. You might be able to play a pinball game built into Windows with it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%