Stroll to Force India Confirmed for 2019

If Perez beats him, well, the pay driver Daddy money memes can continue.

I don't think Stroll needs to beat Perez to show he's worthy. If they are working together to make the car better, and both of them are beating Haas, Sauber, Toro Rosso, Williams, and McLaren, then it's all good. As long as Stroll has a cooler head than Ocon, I think this could be a good pairing.

Is it bad that Lance Stroll has been able to get into F1 ahead of other drivers who are arguably more deserving purely because his dad is filthy stinking rich? Yes. But does that mean Stroll does not deserve to be in F1? I'm not so sure. I think he's shown that he's a capable driver and he's still very young, he could go on to be very successful with the right opportunities.
Still, you need a pair of brass balls to zip around in a F1 car at 300 KM/H. If he was incompetent, he would have killed himself by now.

-- Disclaimer: I am Canadian. My opinion is possibly not entirely objective. ;)

Still, you need a pair of brass balls to zip around in a F1 car at 300 KM/H. If he was incompetent, he would have killed himself by now.

-- Disclaimer: I am Canadian. My opinion is possibly not entirely objective. ;)

That isn't even true anymore. Far far far more dangerous motorsports.... in fact far more dangerous sports.

I'd say I.O.M TT is balls....

I'll add i am glad its safer..... but just saying, very little danger in F1 now...which is good, but also means drivers take more silly risks etc. Brundle nailed it on this recently....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%