Resource icon

Tracks Streets Of Homebush 2010 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frosty submitted a new resource:

Streets Of Homebush 2010 - rfactor 2 v8supercars track

Gday all I just uploading this as it was quick conversion of my homebush layout original was in rf1. this copy has no real road but I am days away from getting a version I have tidy up added new fence n the whole track has had face lift re worked to make it closer to real track. this version is so people can have some sort of homebush layout out there. remember no real road in this ersion but the new version coming out in few days will have real road n that cheers.

Read more about this resource...

gday all I have had some dramas with the track so ill be uploading it now sat as I have to sort out a the drama I got cheers n sry again in advance but sat is 100% on the cards of been released and over time I will make the tracks textures better to come in line with 2015 graphics

I have a the new version but its 397mb n its 97 over to upload it here so what can I do I hope this link works

Last edited:
sry on long delay also there is a problem in starting the race format in the gdb file ill sort it out for the next update in few days or weeks see what I can do cheers leave the feed back below

Looking forward to driving Homebush with RealRoad! Your 1.0 was a lot of fun. The GoogleDrive link up there does not work... do you have another link?
cheers mate what I will do is try n fix the two drama I have with the track at the moment sort of small drama n re pack it up I need to try n drop the size of the track down maybe if I can ill upload a fresh install
sry n cheers mate on reply

I will try n release a new copy tonight some time track needs to be smaller in size n adding all new sponsors in bring it inline cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%