Resource icon

Misc Strategy MOD 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
dejanibanez submitted a new resource:

25% Races more pit-stops - increased tyre cutoff - tyres

This is version 1.0. There will be fixes.
This mod increases tyre cutoff times so you can one-stop or two-stop with similar finish race time.
It is much more interesting and you can choose your strategy. If you do qually on medium you will be faster on one stop, if you go softs you will probably need to two-stop to get the most benefit.
This also works for wet tyres.
THIS MOD IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO PLAY ON 25% RACES!

Read more about this resource...

Very cool. Could this be done for 50% races? I have the same problem there where I start from 5th but a few cars that started p14-17 will be ahead of me at the end because they're on a crazy one stop with seemingly no tyre degradation and it really pisses me off

Sure, I will increase tyre degradation, or i can make two stop or three-stop for 50%, i can make one-stop for 50% much slower
it would be nice to see if both strategy options were viable (one or two stop). right now drivers starting outside of the top 10 will always go for a medium -> hard one stop and be 20+ seconds faster than even the red bulls (first season career mode). For me in my McLaren that's basically impossible to catch up to

if you race at 50% please try to replace only tyrecompounds.erp without car xml's, and try 50%, report back

tyrecompounds.erp increases tyre cutoff
car xml's increases tyre wear

Nice mod. In my experience, i realiced that i have less grip (maybe it's psicological or something, i'm playing only with the tyre cutoff because i'm playing 50% races) and less pace. I like the mod, and i'll give you and idea. You can make a "cliff", let me explain with an example. In a 20 laps race, you make 2 or 3 stops. Start on the soft tyre, that tyre last for 6 laps, and if i tried to make a 7th lap, the time it's like a half of a second slower, and another lap makes it 0.5 seconds slower and so. I make an stop at lap 6 and put a medium tyre, that last for 10 laps, and make the same like in the soft tyre, make that "cliff". Lastly, i put a soft tyre for end the race (that's another 6 laps, that makes 6+10+6 = 22 laps, and the race was 20 laps)

It's something like the "old" pirelli philosophy, push as much as the tyres can an then change them because you are too slow. Sorry if you don't understand, english is not my native language.

Sorry, another question...

I started yesterday evening a new career (Game Version 1.16 / 50% Races / 85% Difficulty as always / only your Mod activated) with Sauber Team.

I play two races, was third in Australia (complete rain race), and first in Bahrain. And this with Sauber Team!

Otherwise, 85% difficulty was always just right for me, with realistic results.

Therefore, my question is, if the MOD makes the cars faster, and we should increase the personal difficulty when playing with the mod?

yes increase difficulty to your liking

Okay, thanks.

But why are the cars that we drive as a player really faster with this MOD? I thought the MOD only affects the tires?

Of course I have activated all files for the other teams too.

Or I do not understand what the MOD does exactly.

In order to achieve the same real results as the stock game, I have to increase the difficulty level with activated MOD by at least 10%, so I now at 95%. 85% is enough without the MOD.

Thanks for clarifying in forward.

i don't know why is that, i have increased grip on fresh tyres to offset grip on worn tyres, because tyre wear is much greater and cars will be too slow, therefore more grip

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back