Strange purple line while pushing abs and tcs buttons

giulio0079

Premium
Screenshot_20180927-013032-432x768.png
IMG_20180926_215832-1600x900_crop_360x360.jpg
As the title say , anybody have this issue ? Just reinstalled AC , to clean some mess i made with mods, i also noticed two cross marker where the driver helmet is during replays (this could depend on the "onboard settings app" activated) maybe that line has the same cause ? (I can't start the game right now) I'll try to post some screenshot, thank's in advance

Yes I do, cannot help though, get it when I press F9 ( I think ). It may be one of the other
F keys, other than that never see it. It is only there for the duration of pressing the F key.

Yes I do, cannot help though, get it when I press F9 ( I think ). It may be one of the other
F keys, other than that never see it. It is only there for the duration of pressing the F key.
Thank you , (sorry for you but glad i'm not alone im this) I hope some other user has a solution , and obviously i'll post here if I find a solution myself

That line shows you the center of the screen when you have the POV app open, and those crosses show you your POV in relation to the virtual driver's POV. Turn off the POV app (Onboard Settings I think it's called) and those things will disappear.

That line shows you the center of the screen when you have the POV app open, and those crosses show you your POV in relation to the virtual driver's POV. Turn off the POV app (Onboard Settings I think it's called) and those things will disappear.

Thank you very much ! IIrc I had that app open for seat position when I saw them. I'll confirm later but I'm quite sure is all related to that , thanks again

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%