F1 2013 Strange problem steering wheel

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
After driving about 20 minutes , suddenly steering wheel ( my is G27) becomes extremely sensitive as putting steering saturation at 95, impossible to drive. So I quit the game , start it again and all becomes again normal.
It is not due to steering wheel because I changed it with another one,and is the same.
Any suggestion ? Thank-you

After driving about 20 minutes , suddenly steering wheel ( my is G27) becomes extremely sensitive as putting steering saturation at 95, impossible to drive. So I quit the game , start it again and all becomes again normal.
It is not due to steering wheel because I changed it with another one,and is the same.
Any suggestion ? Thank-you
The same thing happens to me often.Notice that its from Logitech Gaming Software.I pause the game, closes and opens the program and fixes.

It happens to me only since few days, never before. I downloaded Logitech Profiler and reinstalled but nothing changes. Any other suggestion?
Maybe Graham that you know every thing about gaming.Thanks

It's more worrying if it's only happened over the past few days, and you haven't actually changed or adjusted anything.

I can only suggest that if you have created an F1 2013 profile in the Logitech profiling software, that you don't use the auto-profile setting.

Perhaps select the 'Apply persistent profile' setting, or the the 'Do not apply profiles to games automatically' setting.

In the profiling software, this is under Options > Global Profiler Settings

The persistent profile setting applies the same profile to all games (the same as having a global profile really)

The 'Do not apply profiles to games automatically' setting, means that you would have to select your F1 2013 profile before playing the game, as you might have many profiles for different games

I am only suggesting this in case your profiling software is having trouble sensing that you are running the game, especially if you tab in and out of the game. So your F1 2013 profile and the global profile are switching in and out.

This is pure guesswork.

Personally I always use the manual method, and manually select the profile I want to use before I run any of my racing games

PS If you need to get my attention you can tag me, as I only came across this by chance. A tag will generate an alert.

To tag, use the @ (ampersand) and type my name, a list of members will come up, more accurate choice the more your type. Like this @loma28

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back