Strange message from the XPacker when importing .dae files

Hi, everyone,

I recently went into the Google Sketchup warehouse and found that there are millions of 3D models there for free download in .dae format. That, for me, is manna from heaven because I don't have time to learn how to use Collada or 3dmax or any other program of the sort, much as I would love to. I therefore downloaded a whole lot of models that could come useful to try and make an XPack out of them. However, with some of the models I get the following error message when I try to import the .dae file:

Mesh parts have different vertex buffer definition.

Any ideas about what the problem could be?

Hi, everyone,

I recently went into the Google Sketchup warehouse and found that there are millions of 3D models there for free download in .dae format. That, for me, is manna from heaven because I don't have time to learn how to use Collada or 3dmax or any other program of the sort, much as I would love to. I therefore downloaded a whole lot of models that could come useful to try and make an XPack out of them. However, with some of the models I get the following error message when I try to import the .dae file:

Mesh parts have different vertex buffer definition.

Any ideas about what the problem could be?

Also you will need to make sure that the textures used are to the power of 2, otherwise they will not work in rfactor.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%