Cars Straight Corsa Pro Mod

Not sure why on earth someone would do something that works so badly in AC, drag racing AND live axle cars, but go ahead. ;)

Just beware that the performance and behavior will be extremely wildly off from what you expect, and you're gonna need to tweak the suspension like hell to get even close to proper behavior. Make the arms equal length and originating from 0.0 Z on the axle side and matched angle averaged out towards your real-world IC. Might not matter as much in a car that shouldn't be turning, but do it regardless. Using real-world traction bracket adjustments for anti-squat will be catastrophic so forget that, only use it as a base geometry to build from.

For tires, I have no idea how it'll get even remotely close.

Is This still being worked on still ? absolutely love it and the attention to detail is insane! Well done so far would love to see this in AC !

Unfortunately no real updates here.
I'm doing this as a side project and pretty much only work on it if i find time and pleasure for it. Both of which have been rare the last couple of months.

Not sure why on earth someone would do something that works so badly in AC, drag racing AND live axle cars, but go ahead. ;)

Just beware that the performance and behavior will be extremely wildly off from what you expect, and you're gonna need to tweak the suspension like hell to get even close to proper behavior. Make the arms equal length and originating from 0.0 Z on the axle side and matched angle averaged out towards your real-world IC. Might not matter as much in a car that shouldn't be turning, but do it regardless. Using real-world traction bracket adjustments for anti-squat will be catastrophic so forget that, only use it as a base geometry to build from.

For tires, I have no idea how it'll get even remotely close.
So in your opinion, which simulation software would work best for drag racing?

Sorry for the lack of communication but i gotta be honest here.
After fiddeling around with the AC physics for weeks upon weeks i realized that there was no practical- and more importantly, no realisitc way to implement the level of power i wanted to achieve with this project.

This realization took quite the wind out of my sails so to speak and i put the progress on the 3d model of the car on hold.

I'm quite the optimistic person and i was sure at the beginning that, even with the limitation in the AC engine i could make it work in a way that I'm happy with. But that wasn't the case unfortunately.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years