stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hmm I don't know. I never had this happening before. I've seen you are using the proxy functionality of stracker. Did you try to turn it off, maybe the other plugin is doing something bad?

Hmm I don't know. I never had this happening before. I've seen you are using the proxy functionality of stracker. Did you try to turn it off, maybe the other plugin is doing something bad?

Hi, I had a race yesterday and it went well... I changed the guids_based_on_driver_names setting.

The plugin didn't stop... The only think I saw in the stracker, the session section show me 14 players. But in the server we were 18 drivers.

I think some players are playing with the same steam account, I know that two of them are brothers.

This Regulation does not apply to the processing of personal data:
by a natural person in the course of a purely personal or household activity

This is not exactly stating that GDPR does apply to companies only. The scope of the GDPR is broader IMHO, it does also apply to non-profit organizations and private persons with intent to make profit.
It also doesn't matter whether the development is done by a company, but instead, the context where the software is executed is important. That is in the responsibility of each individual server admin and not in mine.

Last edited:
Hey @Neys ! I was wondering what happened with your website www.n-e-y-s.de. It's been down for a while.

Also I have a question, is there a supported way to merge two different tracker databases? Both databases has differente server names so there should be no conflicts.

Cheers!

Hi, I can't have sTracker working correctly.

The webpage displays, sTracker and pTracker are connecting together (I have the green socket in-game) but for any reason it seems that sTracker doesn't know the tracks.

I used stracker packager to store the tracks and cars in database, so I assume it should know...

Tried with V8 Supercars mod on Eastern Creek, and now with KS Pagani Zonda R on Spa... Exact same problem.

Can you help me please ? I'm quite sure I missed something in the config but what, I don't know...

Log attached.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 240
Hey @Neys ! I was wondering what happened with your website www.n-e-y-s.de. It's been down for a while.

Also I have a question, is there a supported way to merge two different tracker databases? Both databases has differente server names so there should be no conflicts.

Cheers!

I have shut down the web page because of GDPR. There is no supported way to merge databases.

Hi, I can't have sTracker working correctly.

The webpage displays, sTracker and pTracker are connecting together (I have the green socket in-game) but for any reason it seems that sTracker doesn't know the tracks.

I used stracker packager to store the tracks and cars in database, so I assume it should know...

Tried with V8 Supercars mod on Eastern Creek, and now with KS Pagani Zonda R on Spa... Exact same problem.

Can you help me please ? I'm quite sure I missed something in the config but what, I don't know...

Log attached.

You have to check your port settings. You also need to edit server_cfg.ini.

Hello
I try to install in my Debian Linux stracker app. I followed the steps included in the documentation (also I installed libc6-i386)
When I execute stracker I get the following error:

Code:
./stracker: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can you help me?

Thank you

Hello.
I have two instaces in my server, all of them was running, but I needed to change some parameters in one instace (stracker.ini) so I stop all the instances.
When I try to execute again:
./stracker --stracker_ini stracker.ini
I get this error
Code:
stracker[ERROR]: AC server config path not found (configured: '')
stracker[ERROR]: Please set the config option [STRACKER_CONFIG]/acserver_cfg_ini to the server_cfg.ini file of the ac server!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 136, in <module>
  File "stracker/stracker_lib/config.py", line 326, in create_config
RuntimeError
stracker returned -1

All the parameters are configurated OK (acserver_cfg_ini), so I don't understand why it is showing this error: tracker[ERROR]: Please set the config option [STRACKER_CONFIG]/acserver_cfg_ini to the server_cfg.ini file of the ac server!

Could you help me?

Thank you

Hello again.

There is another issue:
In my stracker I have In "session" option the following info:
Track-->Penalties and Corrections : NO

And the cuts aren't registered...

Where Can I chenge this option to register Penalties and Cuts ??
Any of the cuts are registered , Why?
Do I have to configure any option in ptracker??

There is any information about configuration of ptracker/Stracker ?
Thank you.

Look at the stracker.ini file and find those lines:

[HTTP_CONFIG]
; Additional columns to be displayed in LapTimes table (seperated by a + sign). Columns can be "valid", "aids", "laps", "date", "grip", "cuts", "collisions", "tyres", "temps", "ballast" and "vmax". Note that too many displayed columns might cause problems on some browsers.
lap_times_add_columns = valid+aids+laps+cuts+date

In bold are our own choices according to the possibilities mentioned just above.
If your actual choice doesn't mention "cuts" ... that's why you cannot see any

If this column "Cut" appears and mentions "0" ... maybe you disabled the penalties in the server_cfg.ini for those sessions.
Example from our own Stracker:
- all Qualify sessions ( as pre-qualifying before the day of the race ) ... all cuts appear in the Stracker as the setting in server_cfg.ini is: ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=3
- in the race evening, we always use the app Pitlane Penalty so we don't need the original penalties with this setting in the server_cfg.ini: ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=-1
In this case ... no single "Cut" is registered in the Stracker, even if the Pitlane Penalty app does register the cuts.

Now for which reason the Penalties and Corrections are on "No", the reason is simple ... as you didn't need to do any correction or give any penalty.
If you go in the Admin Area and make as admin a correction or give a penalty, you will notice then this "Penalties and Corrections" is in this case mentioned with a "Yes" in place of a "No" !

NB: for your other post, I guess you made a mistake somewhere when you changed one or another parameter... so check once more just to be sure.

Last edited:
Hi!!

Glad to been using this marvelous plugin for my server from three months. But yesterday I changed the track from the server configuration. And after a while I have noticed that the live map it wasn't showing properly.

Then I saw that my data base was all erased. No previous times, no previous sessions, nor admin groups. So I checked the log file. I saw this:

Is the first time I see something like this in the log file. But I don't know how to restore the bakcup. Can you help me? What can I do? I want all the info back.

{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Using database './stracker.db3'
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[STDOUT]: Performing database backup before migration. This might take a while. You'd better not interrupt this process.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Backup file already exists, skipping.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[STDOUT]: Performing database migration from version 0 to 23. You'd better not interrupt this process.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 2 to 3.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 3 to 4.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 4 to 5.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 5 to 6.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 6 to 7.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 7 to 8.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 8 to 9.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 9 to 10.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 10 to 11.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 11 to 12.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 12 to 13.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 13 to 14.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 14 to 15.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 15 to 16.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 16 to 17.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 17 to 18.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 18 to 19.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 19 to 20.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 20 to 21.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[INFO ]: Migrated from db version 21 to 22.
{2018-07-03 14:36:53}: stracker[STDOUT]: Database migration done.

Is the first time I see something like this in the log file. But I don't know how to restore the bakcup. Can you help me? What can I do? I want all the info back.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks @Jempy for your response.
But I continue with my server error. When I make any changes in my server_cfg I stop the instance and stop the stracker. Then I run the instance and the stracker gets an error.
These is my steps:
- Stop Stracker
- Stop my server instance
- I make the changes in my parameters and save
- Start my server instance
- Start stracker
- When Starts stracker the following error is showed:

Code:
stracker[ERROR]: AC server config path not found (configured: '')
stracker[ERROR]: Please set the config option [STRACKER_CONFIG]/acserver_cfg_ini to the server_cfg.ini file of the ac server!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 136, in <module>
  File "stracker/stracker_lib/config.py", line 326, in create_config
RuntimeError
stracker returned -1

I have configurated acserver_cfg_ini with the correct path ....
It's like stracker_ini doesn't recognize my acserver_cfg_ini path ...
Could ypou help me?.

Ok I find the problem.
The error is because when I execute stracker I'm outside the folder and stracker_ini can't find my stracker.ini ..
I have to write the full path in my stracker.ini
:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back