StR Affordable Minivan

Had a sketch yesterday, now I've started putting polies in place. For now it's a mid-engine RWD I4... mounted at an angle under the driver's seat. Lets the driver sit quite far forward so it should be able to seat 7 (well, 6 normal size people plus a midget)

I had to put wide fenders on cause there was no legroom without the wheels mounted farther out.

I can't get the blender exporter to work today or I'd try to get a shot of it in-game with the steel wheels the base model will come with.

Attachments

• vback.jpg
    vback.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 271
  • vfront.jpg
    vfront.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 285
Lol, I like the aggressive front. Strange look car you've got there, look forward to seeing more.

Figured out the exporter, so I can get it ingame now (had to map a texture & UV coordinates to every material). I'm not really liking the headlights so I may look into some sort of design change there.

Attachments

• vingame.jpg
    vingame.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 302
Argh, didn't get a chance to do anything else on the model today but I did get the first draft of the company badge done (very important of course)
strlogo.png

Long time without an update, well, I was extremely busy with school. Finally got a couple moments to tweak this. Hope the new front doesn't look quite as puffy. I think the hood needs changes still.

More design work has been done "under the hood", I think I have a fair idea of the suspension and seating setup now.

I got inspired by the side of an Acura TL, I'll be putting doorhandles on that groove.

Edit: Further progress on the front, tried to separate the doors + windows somewhat.

Attachments

• vfront2.jpg
    vfront2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 250
  • vfron3.jpg
    vfron3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 214

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.