Story of a young F1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start a new game, the basys of the game is to make a story about a young F1 driver.

Rules:

-make small sentence of part of sentence
-copy and paste the last part of the story and add your part, like so.

Steven Poirier: i love
Omer Said: i love to play
Milos Ancevski: i love to play game on
Davin.Rizuki: i love to play game on RD forum

So we should saw the whole story writen with the new part added.

Now i start it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are on the beginning of the 1999 winter

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were...

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with...

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss...

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams (me) what he said before

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

LOOK WHO'S AN EXAMPLE IN THE FIRST POST :p

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and ...

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%