Storm (Real Weather 4)

• Deleted member 113561

Great Mod, thank you Vlasovas and Zeno :)

I'm also using LONG SPRAY DENSITY 27 HEAVY EFFECTS - Version...

Which one is the Type 12 one, I can't find a folder called like that in my download?
Would love to try that, because I also like it as realistic as possible...

Thanks for your efforts and this great Mod!
Long spray density 26 vortex 65

• Deleted member 113561

Considering what you've seen, what density you would like to have the version that you were playing?
i dont really understand i think ...... i^m really happy right now :)

Perhaps you should better describe your mods possibility...so that everybody know difference between vortex and non vortex and more

i dont really understand i think ...... i^m really happy right now :)

Perhaps you should better describe your mods possibility...so that everybody know difference between vortex and non vortex and more

Great Mod, thank you Vlasovas and Zeno :)

I'm also using LONG SPRAY DENSITY 27 HEAVY EFFECTS - Version...

Which one is the Type 12 one, I can't find a folder called like that in my download?
Would love to try that, because I also like it as realistic as possible...

Thanks for your efforts and this great Mod!

you guys need to know to use "ryder mod manager", I made available to a video for this, type 1 to type 12, and 16-28, effects and density are increasing the maximum are the versions with vortex tire , are best for light rain, the only visible to light rain, and ranges from 45 to 65 in the density of the vortex, also to please everyone, I advise that each time you play, just install a different, so all you guys know, I'll try later to show the difference in photos, but has many videos and they show by itself, in my blog has more videos than here, go there and see

as the drops, the zeno are good, and my, I made new is a HD SMALL , the others are taken from the last mod, just reassembled in this mod, the HD SMALL, and the first 2 options in standard resolution are new

I ended up using--
"Long spray density 27 heavy effects" and "Drops 6 HD SMALL" and it looks great.. Sooo much better than stock from CM.

I ended up using--
"Long spray density 27 heavy effects" and "Drops 6 HD SMALL" and it looks great.. Sooo much better than stock from CM.
Its awesome! Just did one test, but it was enough to see that its way better than the original made by CM.
Using Drop 10HD and Long Spray D21 V65, just awesome! :D
you guys can try all options, many are good, that's why I had difficulty removing versions, I liked them all, the one I less liked, is the type 13, I wanted to have changed she for one similar to tipe 14, but with shorter vortex 65

looks amazing!

just one question, will this mod affect my fps?
here did not fall, who used, the testers, did not report anything, so it's ok

I did not notice any significant FPS drops, but my PC is brand new with pretty fast CPU, RAM, and GPU. If you're already struggling, I imagine it will add some performance hit.

I did not notice any significant FPS drops, but my PC is brand new with pretty fast CPU, RAM, and GPU. If you're already struggling, I imagine it will add some performance hit.
mine is a fx 8150, with gtx 460 768 MB, can not talk too much, but did not see fall of FPS
even using the type 12, as in the video above, the video itself shows not have low fps

ABOUT VERSIONS :
mild effects = good visibility on the track
heavy effects = median visibility on the track
vortex version = low visibility on the track

mine is a fx 8150, with gtx 460 768 MB, can not talk too much, but did not see fall of FPS
even using the type 12, as in the video above, the video itself shows not have low fps
I have an FX8150 @ 4.1 to 4.3 (turbo core)ghz, 16BG 1866 DDR3, GTX 670 2GB @ 1011/1090 and no slowdown here either.

Maybe if someone had a 512mb ram video card or something they wold notice?

Not sure, but best way is to try the mod and run fraps before and after for those people I guess.

I have an FX8150 @ 4.1 to 4.3 (turbo core)ghz, 16BG 1866 DDR3, GTX 670 2GB @ 1011/1090 and no slowdown here either.

Maybe if someone had a 512mb ram video card or something they wold notice?

Not sure, but best way is to try the mod and run fraps before and after for those people I guess.
would be interesting, everyone post their experiences, which has a slower pc for all to use mod tranquilly, previous versions were heavy a bit, but this year seems smoother, so far, only top processors , if possible report, in other configurations

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.9%