Resource icon

Misc Storm 3 - F1 2014 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

STORM 3 - F1 2014 - by vlasovas - weather, drops, fumes, rubber track, locked wheel, improved all purposes, also works in the F1 2013

dlhs9u.png
2zyxzkk.png

I not authorize the use of my settings and textures or in third-party mods without credits !

Mod created with the Intent to improve the effects of smoke and spray in wet and dry, as well as improvements in the water droplets, the locked tires on the track, gum pieces...

Read more about this resource...

can you please write what i have to do to install on f1 2014 i am "limited" for the eyes and im not so fast to read them in the source you introduced

ae man,

o carro da willians esta com bug estranho,não conssigo jogar no modo time trial,mas em outros modos joga de boa ,aconteçe que esse bug não deixar o jogo carregar e fecha o jogo,o que pode ser se ja peguei até toda pasta original do carro willians sem mods e coloquei no jogo que tem upgrades aleatorios e nada ?

obs: outros carros esta normal.

man

the car willians with this strange bug, not conssigo play in time trial mode, but in other ways plays good, it turns out that this bug does not let the game load and closes the game, which can be if already picked up all original folder willians the car without mods and put in the game that has nothing random and upgrades?
note: other cars is normal.

Fenomenale FE-NO-ME-NA-LE
thank you, have attention to installation, because there are many separate thing, so everyone uses what they like, the videos are quite clear on the different versions, see the two

can you please write what i have to do to install on f1 2014 i am "limited" for the eyes and im not so fast to read them in the source you introduced

you will extract only or will use the Ryder Mod manager?
later I will make a video of the mod own in installation

ae man,

o carro da willians esta com bug estranho,não conssigo jogar no modo time trial,mas em outros modos joga de boa ,aconteçe que esse bug não deixar o jogo carregar e fecha o jogo,o que pode ser se ja peguei até toda pasta original do carro willians sem mods e coloquei no jogo que tem upgrades aleatorios e nada ?

man

the car willians with this strange bug, not conssigo play in time trial mode, but in other ways plays good, it turns out that this bug does not let the game load and closes the game, which can be if already picked up all original folder willians the car without mods and put in the game that has nothing random and upgrades?

I did the whole mod only using the mercedes, rbr and mclaren, I'll see if the same happens here, vou dar uma olhada !

thank you, have attention to installation, because there are many separate thing, so everyone uses what they like, the videos are quite clear on the different versions, see the two
i'd yre fumes to install but i dunno which folder is the right 1
i want also the rain drops more realisticreally like the blocking t

you will extract only or will use the Ryder Mod manager?
later I will make a video of the mod own in installation

I did the whole mod only using the mercedes, rbr and mclaren, I'll see if the same happens here, vou dar uma olhada !

ae man,

man

the problem of willians is not this mod, but in the High Lod 2014, do not use this mod when in time trial

you can think i'm stupid or something but i didn't understand which is the folder for fumes from tires blocking in your archive and the track effect ?

do not worry, I know it's a bit complicated it is a mod from many different parts, and We dispose at separate all people assemble with what they find good, folders are this with locked wheel, spray and gum
Long Spray game Kadosh
Long Spray game Vlasovas
Short Spray game Vlasovas

I'm doing update

you can think i'm stupid or something but i didn't understand which is the folder for fumes from tires blocking in your archive and the track effect ?
Vlasovas , the author of this great mod "Storm 3 v1.0" explained very clear the contents of this package and how we can install this.

- 9 different types of drops of 2 different authors, one without drops clear view!
- 2 different parameters of tracks, strong and smoother
- 3 Types of Water Spray
- Brake fumes highly visible
- Rubber gum will raise of the ground to go through them
- Text in Portuguese fixed 2014 and 2013 ( attention to install )
- All worked fumes

do not worry, I know it's a bit complicated it is a mod from many different parts, and We dispose at separate all people assemble with what they find good, folders are this with locked wheel, spray and gum
Long Spray game Kadosh
Long Spray game Vlasovas
Short Spray game Vlasovas

I'm doing update
thank you for the explaning i understand now :)
Very good work man i really like this mod

Vlasovas , the author of this great mod "Storm 3 v1.0" explained very clear the contents of this package and how we can install this.

- 9 different types of drops of 2 different authors, one without drops clear view!
- 2 different parameters of tracks, strong and smoother
- 3 Types of Water Spray
- Brake fumes highly visible
- Rubber gum will raise of the ground to go through them
- Text in Portuguese fixed 2014 and 2013 ( attention to install )
- All worked fumes

thank you for the explaning i understand now :)
Very good work man i really like this mod
I managed to already improve more in the update, still working !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%