Resource icon

Misc Storm 3 - F1 2014 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
could you please tell me which files to copy as i only want the increased spray in the wet and nothing else?? thanks
would have to redo all the work in the original, I'm kind of out of time, even because I'm already making new tires, hoping in 2015 are still the same files as always, if time permits, I do and sending

NO. Smoke from under the wheels when braking. as video STORM 3 apdate 1.2

the mod has two options, a smaller (less visible, but more real) in RMM : Fry tires Smoke Low TYPE 1 to 6, in Extract : Low Lock wheel
another larger (and more visible, but out of the car, not so realistic, but inside is cool) in RMM :Fry tires Smoke Hight TYPE 7 to 12 , in Extract : Hight Lock wheel, believe, I can not improve more, I tried several things, as close to the smoothness and realism I could get was there! and at this point of the championship, I already also do not remember which field commanding it, is a very complex and complicated mod, and a while ago I finished it, repeat it every year, but never remember with to work, always I will on race changing everything every year, not knowing what is what!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back