Resource icon

Misc Storm 2014 by Vlasovas 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
adrian pozuelo ruiz submitted a new resource:

STORM 2014 by Vlasovas - realistic brake smoke and rain spray

Simply put, this mod collects the best of mod "STORM 2" from the 2013 F1 of codemasters. Vlasovas oviamente with permission to publish the mod.

The parts included are:

-Type 04 Vlasovas - HD Multiple Drops
- Improvements T3
- Long spray Replay

PICS:
SH1l6Jr.png
uFdxiUP.png
2dY4r13.png
sdlhs7x.png
PBArij2.png

OFFICIAL MOD INFORMATION:...

Read more about this resource...

which command line to regulate the smoke from the brakes ?
qual linha de comando para regular a fumaça dos freios ?
I have done this mod since 2010, in this version 2014 I decided not to buy the game, so it would not do any mod for this game, to my surprise, several users were my emails box and reporting that 2013 mods work in 2014, which proves to me that codemasters used f1 2013 , and only added new cars and changed the camera, adding effects like with the cameras mod that I made in 2013, this changed the game a little, but the fact that some mods work as the weather, that every year was different, proves to me that 2015 was their focus, to tell you today, what mess to change smoke, I will not remember, I released this mod in last year, sorry but can not remember what I did. but I assure you that you can not do anything much different, except reduce, I tested several different things at the time, this was the best result
this is a mod posted in 2013 that works in 2014, the user asked only to me permission, and I gave him, since I do not have the game, so the help guys, I'm changing some details of the 2013 tires, to post seen that also works, so the tires have new face, but do not intend to wear different tires, the last year are already beautiful

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%