Resource icon

Misc STORM 2 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey vlasovas, very nice mod you made here. You look like the man who can fix the rainfall direction.
The red arrow shows the default direction - that is from right to left when turning left, I believe it's wrong because it should fall from left to right like the green arrow, any idea how to do it ?

rainfall.jpg

Last edited:
Hey vlasovas, very nice mod you made here. You look like the man who can fix the rainfall direction.
The red arrow shows the default direction - that is from right to left when turning left, I believe it's wrong because it should fall from left to right like the green arrow, any idea how to do it ?

View attachment 45980
do not know if it gives to change direction, but I'll try
Have searched and can not find, you can not be more specific - Gives strength to a brother
:thumbsup:
send a message to him, he who edited this texture, but to use it, see if it sends you

do not know if it gives to change direction, but I'll try

In weather_fx, if you set camera_movement_influence= to "-1.00000" then it falls from the left when turning left but it also falls from the back so it isn't quite correct ;), we need to know what else controls the rain fall, one more parameter set to "-" that will make the rain fall from the front again.

In weather_fx, if you set camera_movement_influence= to "-1.00000" then it falls from the left when turning left but it also falls from the back so it isn't quite correct ;), we need to know what else controls the rain fall, one more parameter set to "-" that will make the rain fall from the front again.
I changed it in 2012, but the rain this year falls so different from 2012, and as was already taking a long time, so i decided to not change anything, I worked just in the spray in the archives of the track, I will give more time to rest, and then I watch what I can do

There are only 3 options to choose from:
1 - keep as is, but I can make them come much stronger in almost horizontally, as in 2011
2 - if I follow the right direction, the drops will come only behind the car, not the front. so the codemasters have done so
3 - but if I put a constant inclination as I did in 2012, gets better every curve changes direction as to where the rain comes.
and I decrease the size of the droplets became more real,

I like Option 3 is the I intend to do

Obrigado vlasovas. Escrevi para o Kadosh54 e vou aguardar.
he saw, and told me to post!
I'll try to post tomorrow on my blog ok!
will have text in Portuguese and also database

vlasovas updated STORM 2 with a new update entry:

STORM 2 - UPDATE 2

120h1ew.png

- Added improvements to the drops falling from the sky, inclination, size (choose Install Improvements Rain Fall Leaning)

gives a good improvement in the visualization of sprays on track in replay mode, and slope of the rain, to one side only, since the beginning of the race, and increased the amount of drops of water puddles, with more realistic droplets also

Read the rest of this update entry...

for those who want to only extract only changed the additional folder "Improvements Rain Fall"
and made a small correction in the above is that without these new rain effects

Nice but IMHO camera_movement_influence can't be lower then 0.5 , otherwise it's unrealistic and rain_drop_length="0.0005" for light rain ? That's way too short compared to 0.5 for heavy :)

Nice but IMHO camera_movement_influence can't be lower then 0.5 , otherwise it's unrealistic and rain_drop_length="0.0005" for light rain ? That's way too short compared to 0.5 for heavy :)

I do not think, the "Laser" of the Death Star from codemasters is that it was not realistic, a drop falling from the sky, must have on average a handbreadth, the whole of them falling down, was much better, the rain reminds me what I see often in my face when I get off work! heheheheheh
no matter strong or weak is the average, which increases the amount always, I live in Brazil, here we play in the rain all week :roflmao:
the option of the camera I left at zero! so she no longer has influence, and will always follow the direction that is the fall of drops, if I find out how to reverse in another way, I do another version that way, I'll still study more in the xml!

driving-rain-road-trees-wet-road-Favim.com-169266.jpg

This happens to be snow I think but you get the picture, 0 influence would be good for walking ;). I can't understand most of what you said above but nvm ;), I'm still looking for a way to reverse the falling direction also but I'm starting to think that it can't be done, maybe you will have more luck :thumbsup:

driving-rain-road-trees-wet-road-Favim.com-169266.jpg

This happens to be snow I think but you get the picture, 0 influence would be good for walking ;). I can't understand most of what you said above but nvm ;), I'm still looking for a way to reverse the falling direction also but I'm starting to think that it can't be done, maybe you will have more luck :thumbsup:
If you or I get to do the drops come in the face is good, but only if it is in the right direction!
I'll try here too, there is the xml that the emitters have to part with a few falls of water may be there, I need to study everything, there must be a way!

Beautiful photo, but this rain al're very light, heheheh here we hardly see of so much water when it rains

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back