Stop Press! Melbourne shunt footage just in!

i was the red bull that came through with someone landing on the roof of my car then being knocked off, then i got through only to meet 2 cars joined by their front bumpers, then got stuck face on with someone, had to reverse then i managed to get out with suspension damage at the front, this is how my reactions went........

:biggrin: :eek: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :biggrin:

in that order, with some ARGHHH! and EEEEK'S!!

sorry to the guys i hit tryin to get through that mess but there just wasnt much could be done and big respect to all because that was the funniest crash ive ever had the pleasure to be involved in .

WoW I never imagned something like that to happen in FPES.

It has never happened before in the history of Presto or FPES, it was down to it being very early in the race, we were all very close behind the first car that spun and had little time to react, plus the corner is blind which is why some cars came round at full speed into the chaos, they simply would not have known what peril lay around the bend:eek:

Jim

Wow, memorable accident and logical it can end up in such a pile up. Lots of speed and narrow corners, once you go you goooooo!

Great accident (can i say that?) nevertheless!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%