Stockcar Light Brasil

Cars Stockcar Light Brasil 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

Stockcar Light Brasil - SCLB

View attachment 126230
Here my first project for Automobilista.

Convert the Stock Car Light Brasil 2007 from rFactor to AMS.

Included in this mod:

* Materials reworked with AMS shaders.
* New cockpit with info display.
* AMS tyre physics.
* Better sounds (V8).

Because at this moment its not possible to make the mod standalone, because the meny of AMS did not work well.

You can find the mod under All Cars and Tracks / StockcarLight.

Install:
Extract this rar file to...

Read more about this resource...

The mod is not bad, but have to improve some things. They have said above.

360 degrees with 21 steering lock by default? I think 21 is to heavy for 360 degrees. I use 21 for 540 degrees. Reiza cars with 360 degrees have a 18 steering lock by defeault. It is more than enough to pass a closed turn as Loeb's in Monaco, or Macau hairpin.

You can also make a SRS file, always following Reiza cars (reizaX). Like Hummer444 did on the Abarth mod. When AMS menu works properly, then the SRS file works too. Even if the image dosen't show in menu now, you can find the mod there and also in All Cars and Tracks section.

;)

.srs files work fine as long as you name them in numerical order reiza21 reiza22 etc
20160316221419_1.jpg 20160316221436_1.jpg all the EEC GT3 logos are different mods just not made a logo yet

Well for now save it with a high number and the person who installs the mod will have to use the next numbered slot and just put it in the readme install notes.

Franklin Stegink updated Stockcar Light Brasil with a new update entry:

Stock Car Light Brasil

Here version 1.1 of the mod.

* Add disc glow to the car
* Change steeringlock to 18
* Reworked gen files (with low settings the mod is now also work)
* Add collision box to the car.

Before install this new version delete the file StockCarLight under your Vehicles.

Extract this rar file to your:
Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista dir.

Have fun.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I downloaded and installed the mod... I'm guessing problems with my srs file. I took the stockv8 srs fill and changed it to StockCarLight But no cars show up when I get to the track session settings screen.

I downloaded and installed the mod... I'm guessing problems with my srs file. I took the stockv8 srs fill and changed it to StockCarLight But no cars show up when I get to the track session settings screen.

Hi
If you want to create a working .srs file use the stockv8 like you did but have the top part look like this

// Game/Season Info:
Mod Name = Stock Car Light
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = OR: reiza97
SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC.veh

Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
Loading Bar Color = 13244190

Max Opponents = 23 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only

// Seasons:

Season = Stock Car Light
{
FullSeasonName = Stock Car Light Session
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |reiza97
Max Opponents = 23

and then save it as reizaX.srs X= the next numerical slot in the series folder ie if you have a reiza21.srs and no reiza22.srs then save it as reiza22.srs

dont forget to create a .tga file and save that as the same name
hope this helps

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back