Resource icon

Save Game Stock Save with 10,000 Marks (CAR WORKS) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cranky Fire submitted a new resource:

Stock Save with 10,000 Marks (CAR WORKS) - Stock save

Hello everyone! I have updated my old save of the stock car with 50,000 marks. I am happy to say that the car is working! Thank you for your patience and I am sorry about how terrible the old save was. Hope you all enjoy and if there is anything wrong with the save let me know!

Features:
  • The Satsuma is completely built with stock parts
  • Satsuma should run without a problem. (I believe the fuel/air mixture is a bit off)
  • Satsuma is already inspected
  • Player has some sewage...

Read more about this resource...

car doesn't run... i have the choke out all the way clutch in, gass in and it doesn't crank at all... what now?
when I search Cranky Fire on the posted by member, my first thing that comes up is this same exact title except it says "resource" instead of "save game" i've downloaded that one and have no issues with it. Try this and lmk if it works for you like it did for me!

I have it downloaded but i dont know how to use it. Can you help?
1. Download the file
2. open the file folder
3.Copy all the contents within that folder
4. Click on the search bar at the bottom left most of your screen and type "run"
5.Open that application and type "AppData" then press enter
6.It should automatically open up file explorer and there should be 3 files there, select "LocalLow"
7.Proceed to select and open the folder named "Amistech"
8.Select and open the folder "My Summer Car"
9. Paste all the files that you copied earlier in there, choose replace all files if it asks you.
P.S. If you have texture issues on the Satsuma, repeat step 4-8 to open up the folder again and delete the "meshave" file.

I have it downloaded but i dont know how to use it. Can you help?
1. Download the file
2. open the file folder
3.Copy all the contents within that folder
4. Click on the search bar at the bottom left most of your screen and type "run"
5.Open that application and type "AppData" then press enter
6.It should automatically open up file explorer and there should be 3 files there, select "LocalLow"
7.Proceed to select and open the folder named "Amistech"
8.Select and open the folder "My Summer Car"
9. Paste all the files that you copied earlier in there, choose replace all files if it asks you.
P.S. If you have texture issues on the Satsuma, repeat step 4-8 to open up the folder again and delete the "meshave" file.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%