Stock Cars A.I. and Formula Classic A.I.

Hi guys, I have a quick question regarding the artificial inteligence of this game.

I like very much how the Stock Cars AI behaves in races and qualifying, and I remember reading a few days ago that the downloadable formula cars (F3, F1 & F Classic) had a different AI version than the Stock Cars.

My question is bascially if the Stock Cars have a customized AI for the tracks in the game, and if the bonus formula cars have different AI programming? Is there any difference between the AI from one car to the other?

Thank you.

I know nothing about Stock Cars AI performance because I newer played GSC using that car. As for the bonus formula cars, teye are all equal in terms of performance (same car for all drivers), but the drivers seem to have each different abilities/skills in driving, but as far as I can see my championship in progress (95% AI difficulty and 25% agression), I can tell you that the difference in qualifying sessions between the 1st place (pole) and 23rd - 24th place is nearly 1 sec! During the race many drivers may crash and their lap times are different! Yes, i believe they have different abilities!

Yes! The Formulas have no talent files. But I Download the Skin packs(F3/Classics/F1) then took the Stock car talent files copied it and changed all the names to match the Formula names.(only 24 needed) Did some research and looked up real driver names from the F3 series and made the AI according to there real life performance. Same with the Classics, Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost are tops rated 99 in talent files. Only 12 cars was available to dowload for the F1 modern so I had to duplicate the cars. But the talent files now for that series are according to todays drivers. Took about 6 hours to do all three series. You must make sure that the VEH file is renamed to the AI driver and inside the the VEH file the driver name and description is changed. Then I removed the original cars that came with the DLC and keep it in a folder on my desktop called GSC Online play. When I want to play online with the DLC cars I re-insert them. Some other work had to be done but that is the just of it. Also made my own championships for all three. but thats a long story to.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back