rF2 Stock Car Resurrection @ Brianza '66 - Thu 11 Mar 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up!
I haven't tested this mod and I like it very much. The sound is amazing and the movement inside the car makes you feel like you are a crazy racer in a fast can. ;)

My only complaint is that the steering wheel in VR looks huge, as a truck wheel. I have to reduce the world enviroment but then your character looks like a little old man. As I said before: a crazy old racer.

I’m in please, assuming my internet allows
Sign me up!
I haven't tested this mod and I like it very much. The sound is amazing and the movement inside the car makes you feel like you are a crazy racer in a fast can. ;)

My only complaint is that the steering wheel in VR looks huge, as a truck wheel. I have to reduce the world enviroment but then your character looks like a little old man. As I said before: a crazy old racer.
WOO HOO! Epic Thursday evening coming up. :D
Come on guys, let's make it a decent sized grid this week. :thumbsup:

b8f8d66c8be25ced534cad3892efc4ad.png

i'm pretty sure it was the custom skin, when i tried to do Denis livery i had the missing something error message and i noticed that your car was listed as unknown in the driver list.

I have another assumption.
I had tgat error also, to get rid of it I thought I create a teamcar in the showroom. Maybe that was the problem.
After I tried a different skin, a stock one, I came onto the server during race 1.
Tgat I wasn't able to take part in race 2 was maybe a second, server-settings-related issue... Dunno. We'll see!!

Would love to make livery, its Nascar, a driving Billboard...

I had tgat error also, to get rid of it I thought I create a teamcar in the showroom. Maybe that was the problem.
After I tried a different skin, a stock one, I came onto the server during race 1.
Tgat I wasn't able to take part in race 2 was maybe a second, server-settings-related issue... Dunno. We'll see!!

Make a livery and I'll come on the server with you and advance to race session if it helps?

"Never" make a new driver/team when using liveries. That's very often the cause of it not working properly.
One thing I've started to do (especially with mods that have the small picture of a car in the UI) is to compare the car to what's loaded in. If it's not the same livery, I always ask the driver if his/her custom skin is (what car I see). If it is, then it's fine. If it's not, then it will cause an error in race-session.
Other ways to see it is that the car is listed as "unknown" or just plain wrong.

When this happens in our multiclass-fridays it often loads in the wrong class, so a GT-Car loads in as LMP2 etc.

Oh, and I don't know if I'll make it this week either, deadline for RDRC magazine in Thursday, and I guess I'll sit with that.

Yeah, a lighter in the car, yeah, cool....

That's cool, but not "lighting up the matchstick on the fuel tank behind you David Pearson cool! "

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.9%