Stock Car Extreme v1.52 RELEASED

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Stock Car Extreme V1.52 is now available on Steam & via GSC Sync!

This update brings some further bug fixes & small improvements.

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.52 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download the V1.52 update package from the links below:

SCE V1.52 Update

FULL SCE V1.51 Installer (needs all 7 parts adding up to 11gb, please note it includes only StockV8 2014 season, missing 2013):

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

Mirror 1:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

Mirror 2:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

IMPORTANT!!

If you have any issues getting the game to run, please make sure to consult the troubleshooting thread and all the recommendations in the opening post.

Main changelog for v1.52:

Features & Fixes:

• Added automatic rotation support for Fanatec Clubsport V2;
  • Added DRS & tire compound state to replays;
  • Fixed F-Retro error in Dedicated tool;
  • Added onboard starter to SuperV8;
  • Fixed fog not working over grass blades;
  • Adjusted SuperV8 collision mesh;
  • AI callibration run-through for all series;
  • Minor physics adjustments for F-Extreme, F-Reiza, F-3 & karts;
  • Fixed Safety Car position at Montreal modern;
  • Made main menu series selection arrows red for better visibility.
Please note that due to replay code changes, older replay files will no longer be recognized by v1.52.

Please keep discussions and questions about v1.52 here - if you´re not sure about a problem you´re encountering, this is the place to discuss it.

If you have a bug to report please use the bug report thread. (make sure o check the opening post).

Last edited:
There are no files to sync, concerning the physics updates mentioned.
There's only the superv8 engine.ini. Other cars are not listed.
You sure you've added them all or those files don't show up by default ?

And thank you for the update. :thumbsup:

lol online race was about to start, somone lost connection when came back poof! Game update, mismatch

Reiza please update the game on weekday mornings (euro time) it's very unlikely leagues are running at those times then :mad::confused:

Last edited:
Leagues can run in any day I´m afraid, no way to accomodate everyone. Best just to not set the game to auto-update when you have a league race in the horizon?

Jan not sure what physics files you were expecting to see, other than the .inis the others are embedded in the exe as always :)

@Renato Simioni The link to the update package is still pointing to the v1.51 update… It might be normal if you are still uploading the update? Thank you for the improvements!

Nah my mistake, fixed now. Thanks :)

Can we have more details on this ?
  • Physics adjustments for F-Extreme, F-Reiza, F-3 & karts

Just minor tire & aero refinements, unfortunately I haven´t kept a detailed log for it.

Leagues can run in any day I´m afraid, no way to accomodate everyone. Best just to not set the game to auto-update when you have a league race in the horizon?

Jan not sure what physics files you were expecting to see, other than the .inis the others are embedded in the exe as always :)
Right but most leagues are like Euro/North America zones. Updating on a monday 8am CET would sure cut a huge chance of having a league running.
Plus from what I noticed a very few people know how to stop Steam updates (mine is set to not update) but even with this setting off I'm almost sure games like Assetto still update, at least the loading screen show different game version, not sure about SCE didn't have the chance to do the test yet

I'm having a problem with updates. When manually loading them from the provided .rar files merging file locations and over-writing the new files, the installation looks for folders that are not in the GSCEx directory on my C: drive. It is looking for folders in C:\Users\xxx\Appdata\Local\Temp\RAR... which it says are no longer there so I have to skip that part of the update to get the update to finish. What is this and how do I fix it?

• Deleted member 130869

Lots of people, especially the less versed with PCs, are having huge issues again. Of course some have plug-ins which makes it even worse, coupled with their inability to work things out. The mix of Steam/non-Steam kills it, especially with Steam users not knowing how to prevent their updates.

Is it possible to have an update schedule taking place after the weekend, like early Monday, given most races take place through the weekend? Some people were forced to update and the Sunday league race server had to be updated. This is not good. Ever. Especially when there are crowds of people aged 50-65 who still struggle.

As far as I know there was no game-breaking glitch so no need for an urgent update.

Can you re-work the replay function to recognize old replay files? I save all my old league race replays to occasionally re-live my old glories and ignomious defeats. I presume that others like to keep an archive as well. Otherwise I will have to keep a copy of v1.51 just for replays, which is pretty lame.

Can you re-work the replay function to recognize old replay files? I save all my old league race replays to occasionally re-live my old glories and ignomious defeats. I presume that others like to keep an archive as well. Otherwise I will have to keep a copy of v1.51 just for replays, which is pretty lame.

Yeah, same. That's really annoying actually.

We can´t add new features, have the data for it stored in replays and keep them retro-compatible. Thats just the way things are, sometimes we have to live with such little inconveniences if things are to move forward.

I do agree there should have been some heads-up this was coming though - we usually do announce incoming updates but this time we missed it. That was a mistake on my part for which I offer my apologies for anyone who has had any inconvenience from it.

You can revert back to a NonSteam install and run v1.51 - you could even install the v1.50 update pack on top of it to revert further, if gathering results or checking out a few replays is all you need from it. Even if you dont have that version activated in your system any longer, the 1h trial should be enough for any emergency backup.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%