Stock Car Extreme v1.38 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
SuperV8_R01.jpg

Special evening release for our aussie friends :)

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.38 by running GSC Sync.

IMPORTANT! If you get a CTD on start-up after the update, check Gamedata\Shared folder and make sure coreshaders.mas is the only file there (may affect some 3rd party mods).

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35
v1.38

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.38:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Super V8 series.
Tracks:
  • Added Modern Montreal.
Features & fixes:
  • Minor Jacarepagua Historic LOD fixes;
  • Updated trackside ads;
  • Fixed error with 2 F3 talent files;
  • Adjusted F-Extreme gear & final drive ratios to better match 2015 standards;
  • Updated off-track & rumblestrip sounds in closed cockpit cars.
Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

hmm strange

Please try the following fix: Check Gamedata\Shared folder, make sure only coreshader.mas is there (delete any loose files, may affect 3rd party mods though).

v1.38 continues to crash for me even after deleting everything but the coreshaders.mas file. as well as leaving the files as they are... I am on windows 8.1 and updated through Steam.

Please make sure you run the Configuration Tool again, sometimes it gets reset during an update.

Please make sure you run the Configuration Tool again, sometimes it gets reset during an update.
Unfortunately, that was one of the first thing that I did to try and correct the problem. It still didn't work... I also attempted restarting my PC and steam, verifying the game cache, running the game in wondowed mode as well. I hope the problem has a solution as I'm really hankering to drive that Super V8!

same prb in game install and server install so i use v1.35 update and over write and no prb both install works ok it is the

Update edit .. what i did is this coreshaders.mas for v1.8 that was the prb i get lay in the coreshaders.mas from V1.35 and that fixed my crash problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%