Stock Car Extreme v1.38 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
SuperV8_R01.jpg

Special evening release for our aussie friends :)

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.38 by running GSC Sync.

IMPORTANT! If you get a CTD on start-up after the update, check Gamedata\Shared folder and make sure coreshaders.mas is the only file there (may affect some 3rd party mods).

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35
v1.38

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.38:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Super V8 series.
Tracks:
  • Added Modern Montreal.
Features & fixes:
  • Minor Jacarepagua Historic LOD fixes;
  • Updated trackside ads;
  • Fixed error with 2 F3 talent files;
  • Adjusted F-Extreme gear & final drive ratios to better match 2015 standards;
  • Updated off-track & rumblestrip sounds in closed cockpit cars.
Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

the mods tracks continue to work in the game?
It appeared a message that some plugins and mods could stop functioning in this new version.

For the most part, yes. Mods that have their own shaders in Gamedata\Shared folder however may need to be reinstalled.

Some mods unfortunately replace our own shaders and those are bound to create issues. Luckily that does not seem to be the case for the better ones.

Ok, I've run the GSC Sync to solve the problem of the mismatch. It has sincronized new things, but when I enter in the showroom, it gives GMotor2 error, like if some .Mas is corrupted. So we have 3 versions of 1.38 online. Steam 1.38, Direct Link 1.38 (it gives mismatch when I try to join a Steam server) and the GSC Sync, that have a problem with GMotor.

I have follwing problem: when ever I try to set up a button (i.e. Brake,Limiter) the game instantly spams the button "JOY B1" without me doing anything. Even if I disconnect my wheel it still does the same. When I start another sim I don't have this issue. Does anyone have an idea whats going on and how to solve it?
I deleted my configs including controller.ini but it still does the same. I'm baffled what this is about and can't figure it out.

Dear Reiza,

first....i love you! thanks for this great simulator...
,the problem about the campionship point is fixxed?
thanks again and kind regards to all

Next update for sure (at long last).

Ok, I've run the GSC Sync to solve the problem of the mismatch. It has sincronized new things, but when I enter in the showroom, it gives GMotor2 error, like if some .Mas is corrupted. So we have 3 versions of 1.38 online. Steam 1.38, Direct Link 1.38 (it gives mismatch when I try to join a Steam server) and the GSC Sync, that have a problem with GMotor.

What file is giving the error?

Regarding a mismatch, check if there are no loose HDV / TBC / PM files in Gamedata\Vehicles\SuperV8 folder (those were on the Sync server earlier by mistake and should be deleted if you got it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back