Stock Car Extreme v1.35 Released!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
11406475_10153429244622743_2011567790562124653_o-jpg.97078

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.35 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.35:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Opala Stock Cars 1986 series;
Tracks:
  • Added Jacarepagua Historic;
  • Added Spielberg Vintage layout (no chicane).
Features & fixes:
  • Kansai Texture Mipmapping Optimizations & Fixes;
  • Fixed Salvador AI Pit Entry;
  • Fixed Superkart loading error when using lower graphics settings;
  • Fixed missing Superkart parts when using TV cockpit cam.

Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
We're targeting it for early September (it will be 1.37, actually).
Regarding the installation sets, I have all 12 sets downloaded into my HD (from the first v1.15 to v1.35). Just want to verify if the latest v1.35 is cumulative, meaning if I reinstall, can I just install v1.15 then v1.35 to have the complete, latest set, or do I still need to install all 12 sets? Want to know if I can delete the other 10 installation sets in between (9Gb total) to free up space.

Now while at it, were there changes to the v1.35 update (I downloaded it from the OP when it was released)? I'm asking because I created a new install from the 12 sets, and when I run gsync, it required 1.6Gb files, w/c I was expecting to be present/current already.

Last edited:
Regarding the installation sets, I have all 12 sets downloaded into my HD (from the first v1.15 to v1.35). Just want to verify if the latest v1.35 is cumulative, meaning if I reinstall, can I just install v1.15 then v1.35 to have the complete, latest set, or do I still need to install all 12 sets? Want to know if I can delete the other 10 installation sets in between (9Gb total) to free up space.
Since this game use copy & paste method to update game files so I personally copy & paste the newer version to the older one .. doing this i only keep the latest update & any necessary files at a time.

Example overwrite v1.0 with v1.1 then you can rename the v1.0 to v1.1 & delete the original v1.1 files .. do the same every time new update is out.

GSC Sync didnt found any missing files by doing this & i have v1.35 right now so this method should be fine.

Do at your own risk anyway :D:D:D

Yeah, this is a common misunderstanding - the crowdfunding wasn't made to create new content only for backers - it was made to create new content for *everyone*. The only advantage backers get is that they help us test the content by participating in the beta. So everything that appears in the beta will be released a bit later for everyone.

Yeah, this is a common misunderstanding - the crowdfunding wasn't made to create new content only for backers - it was made to create new content for *everyone*. The only advantage backers get is that they help us test the content by participating in the beta. So everything that appears in the beta will be released a bit later for everyone.
Owh ok
but is the whole crowdfunding project thing designed to eventually bring out the new SCE Game?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%